BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lindsey R.
Lexington, KY
These deep cleaning pore strips are supposed to rid your face of all the black heads. I would like to say I expected a little more from this product based on the reviews I had seen. It does clean out some pore but I wish it got deeper into my pore with black heads because I still had hem when I would pull it off
Wenddy R.
Cutler bay, FL
Well I don’t know if it’s the way my pores are, but this product didn’t really do it for me. It was very inexpensive so I can’t complain there but I’ve had tried better. I would recommend it because I know it’s a good product and everyone’s skin is different.
Hunter T.
New York
These work really really well and I would recommend it compared to others I've tried in the past but the reason for it only getting 4 out of 5 stars is because there's always room for improvement but I do buy it all the time and will continue to buy it
Haley R.
Folsom, PA
I’ve used this product a few times with good results each time. The price for them are very reasonable and affordable. Applying these strips are super easy but I do have to say it is a bit painful removing them which I expect for any type of nose strip.
Breanne J.
Marion, IN
I love this product! It really gets into your pores and lifts out all the gunk you miss with just washing your face. I do recommend this product for people who have bigger pores because it really helps get out all the dirt and oil. Would definitely buy again.
Allysía A.
Feels like it is ripping your skin off lol but it works extremely well. It truly unclog the pores and leaves your pores invisible and your nose as soft as a baby's butt. I would definitely buy this again and I have a dozen times, I've never been disappointed.
Ali R.
Burlington, NC
I bought these due to the fact that I have very large pores and wanted to clean them out.  I was very impressed with the quality of the strips, as I am not a fan of the normal Biore strips.  I have used them for two months, bi-weekly, and my pores look awesome!!
Sally S.
Aguilar, CO
I bought these an I like them an hate them all at the same time they work well they clean out the black heads but it hurts to remove which is why u say I hate them does that stop me from using the product no it absolutely does not I would recommend the product
Bri S.
Antelope , CA
really cleares up the pores on the skin, makes you want to continue using it to keep clearing up all the gunk under there. I like how soft it made my nose after too! pretty harsh on the skin because you're ripping something off of it but other than that nice.
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
I LOVE THESE! My husband will even use them with me. They get so much guns out of your pores without hurting to bad. I got mine at Walmart but I’m sure most drugstores carry them. I buy them every few months or so when I feel like my pores are getting yucky.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?