Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These deep cleaning pore strips are supposed to rid your face of all the black heads. I would like to say I expected a little more from this product based on the reviews I had seen. It does clean out some pore but I wish it got deeper into my pore with black heads because I still had hem when I would pull it off
Well I don’t know if it’s the way my pores are, but this product didn’t really do it for me. It was very inexpensive so I can’t complain there but I’ve had tried better. I would recommend it because I know it’s a good product and everyone’s skin is different.
These work really really well and I would recommend it compared to others I've tried in the past but the reason for it only getting 4 out of 5 stars is because there's always room for improvement but I do buy it all the time and will continue to buy it
I’ve used this product a few times with good results each time. The price for them are very reasonable and affordable. Applying these strips are super easy but I do have to say it is a bit painful removing them which I expect for any type of nose strip.
I love this product! It really gets into your pores and lifts out all the gunk you miss with just washing your face. I do recommend this product for people who have bigger pores because it really helps get out all the dirt and oil. Would definitely buy again.
Feels like it is ripping your skin off lol but it works extremely well. It truly unclog the pores and leaves your pores invisible and your nose as soft as a baby's butt. I would definitely buy this again and I have a dozen times, I've never been disappointed.
I bought these due to the fact that I have very large pores and wanted to clean them out. I was very impressed with the quality of the strips, as I am not a fan of the normal Biore strips. I have used them for two months, bi-weekly, and my pores look awesome!!
I bought these an I like them an hate them all at the same time they work well they clean out the black heads but it hurts to remove which is why u say I hate them does that stop me from using the product no it absolutely does not I would recommend the product
really cleares up the pores on the skin, makes you want to continue using it to keep clearing up all the gunk under there. I like how soft it made my nose after too! pretty harsh on the skin because you're ripping something off of it but other than that nice.
I LOVE THESE! My husband will even use them with me. They get so much guns out of your pores without hurting to bad. I got mine at Walmart but I’m sure most drugstores carry them. I buy them every few months or so when I feel like my pores are getting yucky.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos