BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I use this maybe twice a month. It works wonders does leave me a lot the red after use but it calms down minutes later and use a moisturizer afterwards. But you can see you blackheads on the strips and it sometimes pulls out your hairs that probably the most painful part
Alexis W.
Oceana, WV
I really like these strips. I use them on my nose to get rid of blackheads, and I even use them on my chin because I get a lot of blackheads there too. This product is really effective and it makes the area that I apply it to feel so soft afterwards. I recommend it.
Janely R.
Porterville , CA
My nose was cover in blackheads. Theses pore strips thought weren't going to work at first but I still purchased them, but in reality they work wonders I has blackheads but the strip took them all out I was so happy. I have these available all the time for my nose.
Julie B.
East Falmouth
I would give it a five out of five, but it was a little painful to take off. There were times when I would have to stop and take a deep breath before attempting to rip it off like a band-aid. The end result though was fantastic, so I can't complain that much.
Rebecca J.
i use these once a week or so to clean out my pores and it does a really nice job. kinda pricey at walgreens but i found the cheaper at dollar general and walmart. i do feel like it doesn't grab every single blackhead but like 90% of them are pulled out. i'm a fan.
Mireya M.
Mc Farland, CA
This product is awesome! I decided to try this product out after seeing multiple awesome reviews on it.  The Biore pore strips do a wonderful job at removing the dirt and oils from the nose area.  The packaging is nice as well and I would definitely buy it again ! :)
Emma J.
Oregon
These took care of a lot of gunk on my nose, but it didn't help on the rest of my face. The trick is to make a paste of baking soda and water, and rub that on your nose before the strip, it really helps the strip to work better. I will continue buying these, though.
Emily V.
I think this is the best drug store pore strips. It'll get some blackheads and clean out some of your pores, but does miss some. It's a must that you continuously use them; it could take weeks before you actually see results.
Holy A.
san jose , CA
Biores products are the bomb diggity and i love the mint smell they are the original charcoal users and really help fight acne i love their pore strips because as they remove dirt oil and black and white head they also fight acne for you and help your skin improve
CEESANNA S.
Philadelphia, PA
Stuff is great. Doesn’t dry or irritated my skin. Really pulls everything out. I got mines from Walmart for about $7. My boyfriend and teenage daughter loves it also. Really recommend it if you need to clear out you pores. Hope they make more face size ones.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?