Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I use this maybe twice a month. It works wonders does leave me a lot the red after use but it calms down minutes later and use a moisturizer afterwards. But you can see you blackheads on the strips and it sometimes pulls out your hairs that probably the most painful part
I really like these strips. I use them on my nose to get rid of blackheads, and I even use them on my chin because I get a lot of blackheads there too. This product is really effective and it makes the area that I apply it to feel so soft afterwards. I recommend it.
My nose was cover in blackheads. Theses pore strips thought weren't going to work at first but I still purchased them, but in reality they work wonders I has blackheads but the strip took them all out I was so happy. I have these available all the time for my nose.
I would give it a five out of five, but it was a little painful to take off. There were times when I would have to stop and take a deep breath before attempting to rip it off like a band-aid. The end result though was fantastic, so I can't complain that much.
i use these once a week or so to clean out my pores and it does a really nice job. kinda pricey at walgreens but i found the cheaper at dollar general and walmart. i do feel like it doesn't grab every single blackhead but like 90% of them are pulled out. i'm a fan.
This product is awesome! I decided to try this product out after seeing multiple awesome reviews on it. The Biore pore strips do a wonderful job at removing the dirt and oils from the nose area. The packaging is nice as well and I would definitely buy it again ! :)
These took care of a lot of gunk on my nose, but it didn't help on the rest of my face. The trick is to make a paste of baking soda and water, and rub that on your nose before the strip, it really helps the strip to work better. I will continue buying these, though.
I think this is the best drug store pore strips. It'll get some blackheads and clean out some of your pores, but does miss some. It's a must that you continuously use them; it could take weeks before you actually see results.
Biores products are the bomb diggity and i love the mint smell they are the original charcoal users and really help fight acne i love their pore strips because as they remove dirt oil and black and white head they also fight acne for you and help your skin improve
Stuff is great. Doesn’t dry or irritated my skin. Really pulls everything out. I got mines from Walmart for about $7. My boyfriend and teenage daughter loves it also. Really recommend it if you need to clear out you pores. Hope they make more face size ones.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos