BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Christina T.
Loved them! I was actually able to see all the dirt against the black color. Kinds gross but oddly satisfying. I use them about once a week. They're pretty easy and cheap to find at Target. Super effective and cheap so i dont think theres a reason to not love them!
Zylkia C.
Davie, FL
Actually works and very satisfying to peel off. It doesn't hurt like these other masks I've heard start tugging on your skin. Skin feels very smooth when your done. I do recommend to use a steamer on your face before using this that way your pores can open up more.
Vivian G.
Fort Worth
these pill off strips are really good you have to wet it and put it on your nose to take off all blackheads. Packaging its cute would say better but its just a small box i am a repeat user first time i used it did great!. i recommend this product its afforable. 💛💙💗
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
love love love it pulls all my black heads out and keeps my pores clean I use this once a week some times more than that since I get black heads like not other love the clean packing look is very inviting and I had my sister try it out and she also was a fan of it
Audra B.
Cleveland, OH
I used these strips and didn’t see much of anything when I took it off. It was pretty gentle, but disappointing. It didn’t even stick to my nose very well. Purchased at Marc’s. I would recommend if you don’t have many blackheads, just a few that need taken care of.
Kerirose C.
I love these strips! I wish the made them for my entire face! It's more pricey than I would like,I can buy the same quality for a quarter of the cost online. If not hurting for cash I will purchase again. Reccomemd to all women and girls with large stubborn pores.
Susan N.
Sterling, VA
This product strips out all of my blackheads. I've tried all home remedies and nothing works. I have been a repeat user for years and I find it at Target. It has exceeded my expectations. I am all about my Biore strips. The only thing I wish was that it wasn't so drying
Maria C.
Producto buenísimo para personas con piel grasa, puntos negros, deja la piel super limpia! A mí me funcionó mucho mucho, es accesible económicamente se consigue en supermercados, farmacias, tiendas minoristas, lo super recomiendo si quieres eliminar puntos negros.
Madison P.
Knoxville, TN
My all time favorite product to use for blackheads. It's super efficient and pulls everything from under the skin. If I could use them every night I would. I have purchased from ulta and Walmart. Each time I always purchase more than one box. Beyond worth the buy.
Genevieve F.
West Pittston
 I absolutely love these pore strips  they get all the gunk out of my nose they are super gentle and always get the job done.  The outside packaging is super nice and the charcoal inside really helps pull out all the dirt in your nose   I would definitely recommend this
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?