Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Loved them! I was actually able to see all the dirt against the black color. Kinds gross but oddly satisfying. I use them about once a week. They're pretty easy and cheap to find at Target. Super effective and cheap so i dont think theres a reason to not love them!
Actually works and very satisfying to peel off. It doesn't hurt like these other masks I've heard start tugging on your skin. Skin feels very smooth when your done. I do recommend to use a steamer on your face before using this that way your pores can open up more.
these pill off strips are really good you have to wet it and put it on your nose to take off all blackheads. Packaging its cute would say better but its just a small box i am a repeat user first time i used it did great!. i recommend this product its afforable. 💛💙💗
love love love it pulls all my black heads out and keeps my pores clean I use this once a week some times more than that since I get black heads like not other love the clean packing look is very inviting and I had my sister try it out and she also was a fan of it
I used these strips and didn’t see much of anything when I took it off. It was pretty gentle, but disappointing. It didn’t even stick to my nose very well. Purchased at Marc’s. I would recommend if you don’t have many blackheads, just a few that need taken care of.
I love these strips! I wish the made them for my entire face! It's more pricey than I would like,I can buy the same quality for a quarter of the cost online. If not hurting for cash I will purchase again. Reccomemd to all women and girls with large stubborn pores.
This product strips out all of my blackheads. I've tried all home remedies and nothing works. I have been a repeat user for years and I find it at Target. It has exceeded my expectations. I am all about my Biore strips. The only thing I wish was that it wasn't so drying
Producto buenísimo para personas con piel grasa, puntos negros, deja la piel super limpia! A mí me funcionó mucho mucho, es accesible económicamente se consigue en supermercados, farmacias, tiendas minoristas, lo super recomiendo si quieres eliminar puntos negros.
My all time favorite product to use for blackheads. It's super efficient and pulls everything from under the skin. If I could use them every night I would. I have purchased from ulta and Walmart. Each time I always purchase more than one box. Beyond worth the buy.
I absolutely love these pore strips they get all the gunk out of my nose they are super gentle and always get the job done. The outside packaging is super nice and the charcoal inside really helps pull out all the dirt in your nose I would definitely recommend this
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos