BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Carrie C.
Zephyrhills, FL
Not impressed. They cost more than the original strips, yet they don't pull out as much gunk. The only difference I noticed was they tingle a bit when applied.

I'll stick (see what I did there??) with the original strips.
Lolo S.
Lakewood, OH
I used these against the recommendation of a friend and realized too late that I should have listened to her! My nose was left dry and itchy, it was noticeably irritated even 24 hours later. My pores were only half cleared out after using these. Not worth it.
Kylie F.
Bristol, RI
Theses have been a lifesaver for me and my sister. We are a repeat user and always have them in our face drawer. It makes us feel so confident knowing we are blackhead free for up to a week. You can’t get at better or quick black head remover than these strips
mariah o.
Chicago
The Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips definitely removed all the dirt and oil hidden deep within my pores. I love that it contains charcoal as well. I’d repurchase this product again and again 👍🏼 Highly recommend!
Kendall K.
La Canada Flt, CA
Love how these work! Easy to apply for the most part, but worth the little bit of trouble. Hurt a little to take off but the tiny amount of pain is definitely worth the end result. It leaves your nose clear of blackheads!
Shelby H.
Springfield
These biore strips Helped clear my problem area black heads and were easy to use. The instructions were simple and the packaging was easy to open. I was able to purchase them at my local pharmacy and I’ve noticed they’re available in many other stores as well
Madison C.
Missoula, MT
Takes out all the gunk in my pores!! So easy to use, and worth the money. I always keep an extra backup in my makeup bag, and I use one every one to two weeks. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster , CA
I purchased these mask from Walmart for about 4$ and it was a waste of my money .-. Too me it did not take off any black heads or skin ... I tried using another one and same thing ...? So guess this one isn’t for everyone .
Megan D.
Cary, NC
I'm always looking for ways to clear my skin and get rid of those pesky blackheads. When I heard charcoal is a great way to clarify and cleanse your pores of these, I picked these up! So far so good but I don't get the crazy removal that it says they provide
Brittany D.
These didn't work as well as I had hoped they would. I have lots of blackheads on my nose and wanted something to help get ride of them. The first one I don't think I left on long enough. It removed a few small things but not much. The next time I left it on a couple minutes longer and when I removed it my nose felt raw and burned a little bit. I only tried it one other time after that. I do like how soft it leaves my skin after using it though.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?