Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Producto buenísimo para personas con piel grasa, puntos negros, deja la piel super limpia! A mí me funcionó mucho mucho, es accesible económicamente se consigue en supermercados, farmacias, tiendas minoristas, lo super recomiendo si quieres eliminar puntos negros.
i use these once a week or so to clean out my pores and it does a really nice job. kinda pricey at walgreens but i found the cheaper at dollar general and walmart. i do feel like it doesn't grab every single blackhead but like 90% of them are pulled out. i'm a fan.
I absolutely love these pore strips they get all the gunk out of my nose they are super gentle and always get the job done. The outside packaging is super nice and the charcoal inside really helps pull out all the dirt in your nose I would definitely recommend this
I enjoyed these nose strips, but didn't think they were really any different from the normal nose trips that I get. They do a good job of pulling out all the gunk but some places on the tip of the nose are harder to get the strips to stay put long enough to get hard
Biore totally had the best results I've seen in a pore strip! It removed most blackheads from my nose. It definitely met my expectations. I have only purchased this once from ulta but I will continue to buy this product in the future because I'm obsessed! I love it!
loved it! its really frustrating finding a product that wont irritate my skin but this worked perfectly with mine and my mom’s as well and the packaging is small making it easy to take anywhere. I really wish the box came with more strips, other wise great product!
Loved them! I was actually able to see all the dirt against the black color. Kinds gross but oddly satisfying. I use them about once a week. They're pretty easy and cheap to find at Target. Super effective and cheap so i dont think theres a reason to not love them!
I really like these strips. I use them on my nose to get rid of blackheads, and I even use them on my chin because I get a lot of blackheads there too. This product is really effective and it makes the area that I apply it to feel so soft afterwards. I recommend it.
I used these strips and didn’t see much of anything when I took it off. It was pretty gentle, but disappointing. It didn’t even stick to my nose very well. Purchased at Marc’s. I would recommend if you don’t have many blackheads, just a few that need taken care of.
the best nose strips ever. This absolutely works and I love being able to see the results immediately. It's important to use a toner afterwards to close up the pores that are a little open after the extraction, but other than that these are a must-have for everyone.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos