Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I bought these due to the fact that I have very large pores and wanted to clean them out. I was very impressed with the quality of the strips, as I am not a fan of the normal Biore strips. I have used them for two months, bi-weekly, and my pores look awesome!!
Like an regular nose strip it did the job, but honestly it didn't do more of a great job like any other nose strips. I Always get the Up & Up target store brand & they work just as well! Not going to knock them because the do work & to the job! But it's the same job as the other brands that are $2-3 less
I really like these a lot I wish they weren’t so much money that’s disappointing but they do clean out the pores it’s kinda harsh on the skin but it has to be to get the pores clean An it’s a good value. For improvement I’d say It’s good just wish it wasn’t $$
One of the most useful products I've ever used. It really rips off all the blackheads and gets your face smooth. I've used this product for about 4 years now. Very effective, just the blackheads come back very quickly. I recommend to others for quick relief!
I LOVE THESE! My husband will even use them with me. They get so much guns out of your pores without hurting to bad. I got mine at Walmart but I’m sure most drugstores carry them. I buy them every few months or so when I feel like my pores are getting yucky.
I like this product. I think it is effective and does exactly what it is suppose to. I wish it would come with more strips and straight ones to put on my forehead or chin. Other than that I think it is a great product. I get mine from the grocery store or CVS.
these pore strips are really nice! They definitely help remove excess oil from my skin. There is some residue left behind but it can easily be removed with soap and water. I have used these in other places besides my nose to help with oil and blackheads and it
These are super fun and oddly satisfying to do. They don't work as well as I would like, around the bridge of your nose they don't pick up too many blackheads but they get a lot from the nostrils. Works better if you wash and exfoliate your skin first.
Love this product! Leave me skin feeling fresh! Takes care of blackheads that I have a huge problem with. It was my first time using this product and love it. It's very gentle. I would recommend to anyone. This product is always at the top of my shopping list.
This product was decent, it didn’t get all of the black heads like I thought it would but it was gentle on my skin and this was only the first time I had used them. I bought them at Walmart so I would try them again. There is always room for improvement
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos