Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I had high expectations for this product. I ended up being disappointed. All it did was rip off the hair from your nose and not remove the white heads off your nose. Do not recommend this product because it does not do what it says. On top of that it is really expensive for the amount of strips that you get.
Loved the profuc. It workef as advertised and it wasn’t painful to remove. The application is really fast and easy. The only complaint I have is that it leaves some residue that's hard to take off. Other than that I would definitely raccomand it and buy it again.
I love these strips, they always remove lots of blackheads. They do sometimes leave a residue on the skin and don’t always remove all the blackheads. They can also be a bit irritating to the skin. However, I use these strips all the time. I would buy again.
I was expecting more strips for the price that they charge you and they didn't take out any blackheads it was really annoying I wish it would have worked better and other than that I think that maybe have an easier way to apply it and it could have worked better
I think this works great and is nice for a little diy at home spa night, however the only thing I don't like is the way it the sticky side sticks to parts of my nose after removing the strip. You have to soak the parts that stuck and use a towel to wipe them off.
One of my coworkers recommended this to me. Her daughter uses them. And I’ve been battling black heads on my nose forever. I couldn’t believe how well these worked. And you can see all the dirt on the strip when you peel it off! It’s kinda gross, but satisfying.
I use pore strips on a weekly bases. These cleaned my nose so well after I took it off my skin felt amazing. My oldest son even tried them and he was amazed by how good they worked. Just wished they would make ones for the whole face since pores get clogged easy.
I absolutely love the pore strips! They're easy to apply & the effectiveness of black head removal is amazing. So much comes out with one use! I use this everyday! I will continue to buy this product & will definitely recommend to everyone! I love this!
I use these strips to clear out all the small blackheads on my nose and to purify the skin. They are simple to put on and don't require a lot of fuss. I'm not the biggest fan of the smell of charcoal, but I believe these strips work better than the regular ones!
I love the Biore products I would absolutely recommend this product to everyone the price is reasonable and it is packaged nicely,I purchase mine from Walmart it is very gentle on my skin.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos