Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I really don't think these are made for large blackheads. It does get little ones, but no peach fuzz or gunk that is really in there. I also don't see a difference between the charcoal and the ultra cleansing nose strips. I do hope to try the strips for the chin
Great to clean out my pores and clean up the unwanted dead skin thats just hanging around . This was my first time trying it out and i loved it i and highly likely to use it again and continue using it to clean up after a long day/ weekend or wearing heavy makeup
I picked up this product because I highly enjoyed the other charcoal products in Biore's line, however I feel that the original strips were a little more effective in removing the hard to reach black heads in the crease of my nose. Still a great product though!
I try to use these once a week to pull dirty from my nose. They are not the best I have used but they are effective if you leave them one for a long period of time. Sometimes, it pulls off with having pulled no white or black heads. I would not recommend totally.
I have always had blackheads growing up that always bothered me, I had tried other brands of strips that just didn’t seem to work but Biore really surprised me with their charcoal brand. It clearly showed results and became one of my favorite skin care regimens.
I wasn't totally sold on this product! I'm a huge fan of pour strips but was surprised by how weak these felt. I definitely expected more visible results. I did love the feeling of the charcoal though and my skin did feel cleaner. They're just wasn't the normal residue that you get from the original strips.
Charcoal strips and mask are best for the face in my opinion. This brand is a little pricey but the products are worth the extra mula. I honestly see a drastic change in my pores and overall skin and I definitely recommend for those who have deep dark blackheads
I love this product so much it worked amazingly. It could be a little harsh on sensitive skin but will be fine. This product definitely met my expectation. The packaging was very nice and gave directions. I don’t feel that there is any room for improvement.
super easy and quick to use & it really does clean out your pores and leaves your nose super smooth.... i would recommend using it at least twice a week so see results even though you can see a little after the first use
I LOVE THESE! I use one about every two weeks to clear out my nose and they work awesome. They dry so fast and really do a good job at getting the dirt out. Awesome product and reasonably priced. I highly recommend these, and I'll be buying again in the future.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos