BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Emily H.
Pelham, NH
I really don't think these are made for large blackheads. It does get little ones, but no peach fuzz or gunk that is really in there. I also don't see a difference between the charcoal and the ultra cleansing nose strips. I do hope to try the strips for the chin
Esmeralda A.
Fort worth , TX
Great to clean out my pores and clean up the unwanted dead skin thats just hanging around . This was my first time trying it out and i loved it i and highly likely to use it again and continue using it to clean up after a long day/ weekend or wearing heavy makeup
Evanne R.
Florence, SC
I picked up this product because I highly enjoyed the other charcoal products in Biore's line, however I feel that the original strips were a little more effective in removing the hard to reach black heads in the crease of my nose. Still a great product though!
Ariel S.
Lauderhill, FL
I try to use these once a week to pull dirty from my nose. They are not the best I have used but they are effective if you leave them one for a long period of time. Sometimes, it pulls off with having pulled no white or black heads. I would not recommend totally.
Annelise J.
West Monroe
I have always had blackheads growing up that always bothered me, I had tried other brands of strips that just didn’t seem to work but Biore really surprised me with their charcoal brand. It clearly showed results and became one of my favorite skin care regimens.
Kimberly K.
Redmond, OR
I wasn't totally sold on this product! I'm a huge fan of pour strips but was surprised by how weak these felt. I definitely expected more visible results. I did love the feeling of the charcoal though and my skin did feel cleaner. They're just wasn't the normal residue that you get from the original strips.
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
Charcoal strips and mask are best for the face in my opinion. This brand is a little pricey but the products are worth the extra mula. I honestly see a drastic change in my pores and overall skin and I definitely recommend for those who have deep dark blackheads
K-ⅅUℬ W.
I love this product so much it worked amazingly. It could be a little harsh on sensitive skin but will be fine. This product definitely met my expectation. The packaging was very nice and gave directions. I don’t feel that there is any room for improvement.
sylvia c.
super easy and quick to use & it really does clean out your pores and leaves your nose super smooth.... i would recommend using it at least twice a week so see results even though you can see a little after the first use
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I LOVE THESE! I use one about every two weeks to clear out my nose and they work awesome. They dry so fast and really do a good job at getting the dirt out. Awesome product and reasonably priced. I highly recommend these, and I'll be buying again in the future.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?