Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love these! I only have to use one once every few weeks because they work so well. They're easy to use and you can see the effectiveness. I got these as a sample and continued to buy them. The price is great for the product! Would definitely recommend these
These are one of my favorite deep pore strips. They really get into your pores and pull most of your pores out. It doesn't hurt as much to pull it off. You can get these anywhere. I definitely recommend these pore strips!
This product didn't seem like it really worked. It didnt get any blackheads out, and just after a few minutes of having it on it was practically glued to my nose. It took me 5 minutes just to peel it off, and it was so painful. Also left a black residue that was hard to get off. I do not recommend this product.
I really enjoyed using this product. It got a lot of impurities out of my nose and it was interesting to see what all it pulled out. I was drawn to it because it is hard to find peel off charcoal masks in store and this was a close as I could find. I'd definitely use this product again and recommend it to others.
Whenever my nose is covered in black heads these do the trick. Easy to use, packaging is convenient. Meets my expectations in many ways. Doesn't take too long to use. I've used these strips for years and they have always helped my skin. I would absolutely buy again.
These are alright. They remove some to most of the white/ blackheads but leaves a lot of them behind! Does not irritate or harm my skin. But I use these a lot I would recommend for people that don't have a BUNH of black heads this one isn't strong enough for y'all
These are as good as it gets! I use mine once a week and it keeps my nose nice and clear!!! It's fast and simple to use at a good price. Sometimes it is a little harsh on my nose area but with some good moisturizer everything is just fine! I highly recommend these!
Producto buenísimo para personas con piel grasa, puntos negros, deja la piel super limpia! A mí me funcionó mucho mucho, es accesible económicamente se consigue en supermercados, farmacias, tiendas minoristas, lo super recomiendo si quieres eliminar puntos negros.
I picked this up at my local Target as I was looking for new skincare products. The charcoal feature interested me into trying it out. After a month or so of trying it out, I didn’t really notice a huge difference. But definitely helped clear out my pores a little.
love love love it pulls all my black heads out and keeps my pores clean I use this once a week some times more than that since I get black heads like not other love the clean packing look is very inviting and I had my sister try it out and she also was a fan of it
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos