BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Fabienne R.
I had high expectations for this product. I ended up being disappointed. All it did was rip off the hair from your nose and not remove the white heads off your nose. Do not recommend this product because it does not do what it says. On top of that it is really expensive for the amount of strips that you get.
Cynthia D.
Bior has and will always be my go to brand for clearing blackheads from my nose. This really works and I recommend it to anyone who suffers from blackheads and whiteheads. As soon as you see your pores getting big. Use a strip and all is good for a week or two.
Sandra D.
These pore strips are beyond compare to my other pore strips. I used on every night for a week and at the end of the week my black heads were gone . You can buy these literally anywhere, I got some from ultra , target and Walmart also cvs and Walgreens has these
Kristina S.
West Springfield
Used this produce to help clear my nose after the blackheads we’re giving me too much texture when applying makeup. It was such a quick and effective process and I was very pleased with the results. Will definitely be repurchasing in the very near future.
Esmeralda A.
Fort worth , TX
Great to clean out my pores and clean up the unwanted dead skin thats just hanging around . This was my first time trying it out and i loved it i and highly likely to use it again and continue using it to clean up after a long day/ weekend or wearing heavy makeup
Patricia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Este producto merece la pena comprarlo, es buenísimo. Lo colocas fácilmente en la nariz humedecida anteriormente con agua y lo dejas actuar por unos 10 minutos. Después de ese tiempo te lo retiras y verás tu nariz y poros mucho más limpios. Es muy buen producto.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
I originally got this for my little brother since he gets alot of blackheads, however we used it and fit didn't really get rid of any blackheads and it doesn't dry down all the way so patches of the strip stays on even after pulling off and it's so difficult to wash off.
Estennii D.
Durham, NC
Ive bought this alot .they really work it amazimg how it works. I saw result after i use them . I will keep on buy more . Nice packaging not alot but will do the job . I bought it walmart but u can find them in pharmacy target online ebay amazon etc. Have a good price not to pricey . Works good :)
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I love nose strips and these will always be my favorite ones. I've been using them for years. I have blackheads a decent amount cause I work in a coffee shop and it gets hot in there and clogs my pores, so 2x a week I use these. They're affordable and help my skin a lot!
Evanne R.
Florence, SC
I picked up this product because I highly enjoyed the other charcoal products in Biore's line, however I feel that the original strips were a little more effective in removing the hard to reach black heads in the crease of my nose. Still a great product though!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?