Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I had high expectations for this product. I ended up being disappointed. All it did was rip off the hair from your nose and not remove the white heads off your nose. Do not recommend this product because it does not do what it says. On top of that it is really expensive for the amount of strips that you get.
Bior has and will always be my go to brand for clearing blackheads from my nose. This really works and I recommend it to anyone who suffers from blackheads and whiteheads. As soon as you see your pores getting big. Use a strip and all is good for a week or two.
These pore strips are beyond compare to my other pore strips. I used on every night for a week and at the end of the week my black heads were gone . You can buy these literally anywhere, I got some from ultra , target and Walmart also cvs and Walgreens has these
Used this produce to help clear my nose after the blackheads we’re giving me too much texture when applying makeup. It was such a quick and effective process and I was very pleased with the results. Will definitely be repurchasing in the very near future.
Great to clean out my pores and clean up the unwanted dead skin thats just hanging around . This was my first time trying it out and i loved it i and highly likely to use it again and continue using it to clean up after a long day/ weekend or wearing heavy makeup
Este producto merece la pena comprarlo, es buenísimo. Lo colocas fácilmente en la nariz humedecida anteriormente con agua y lo dejas actuar por unos 10 minutos. Después de ese tiempo te lo retiras y verás tu nariz y poros mucho más limpios. Es muy buen producto.
I originally got this for my little brother since he gets alot of blackheads, however we used it and fit didn't really get rid of any blackheads and it doesn't dry down all the way so patches of the strip stays on even after pulling off and it's so difficult to wash off.
Ive bought this alot .they really work it amazimg how it works. I saw result after i use them . I will keep on buy more . Nice packaging not alot but will do the job . I bought it walmart but u can find them in pharmacy target online ebay amazon etc. Have a good price not to pricey . Works good :)
I love nose strips and these will always be my favorite ones. I've been using them for years. I have blackheads a decent amount cause I work in a coffee shop and it gets hot in there and clogs my pores, so 2x a week I use these. They're affordable and help my skin a lot!
I picked up this product because I highly enjoyed the other charcoal products in Biore's line, however I feel that the original strips were a little more effective in removing the hard to reach black heads in the crease of my nose. Still a great product though!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos