BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Calla G.
Benson, NC
These nose strips are find compared to Biore's normal pore strips. I am not convinced I saw a distinct difference between the two products. That being said, I would gladly use these or the normal pore strips, depending on which version was on sale for the best price.
kesri p.
I absolutely love biore strips. It brings me back to reality to realize I actually have blackheads. I am of dark skin tone so it usually hard to see my blackheads but when I use these strips it takes every single blackhead along with whatever is clogging my pores. I do favor using the white strips versus the charcoal because I love seeing the actual stuff from my face.
Ruby D.
Blacksburg
Clears out a little of the blackheads but it doesn’t quite take out everything. It’s very painful when it dries and it’s time to pull off so if you’re not good with pain then don’t try these. They could use some work. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Heather A.
I love these. Great price and very effective. Helps minimize and clean my pores better than any other product I buy. It also does not cause any redness or irritation to my skin which is already very sensitive.  I buy this all the time and use it a couple times a week!
Carmen G.
I love these they work really great! Best way that helps me really get a full deep cleanse is, take a warm wash cloth and put it on your nose for 30-60 seconds to open up the pores. Then apply the strip wait the 15 min and then remove. You will really see a difference.
Shelby L.
Largo , FL
I love pore strips! I get blackheads bad on my nose and chin. These are pretty gentle.. I almost feel like they are too gentle because I don't see as many blackheads pulled as I'd like. They are a good price for what you get. I would like to see a little more strength.
Larissa T.
Amazing product!!! Easily take away pores and blackheads. It is gentle so I doesn't leave me red like the other brands. It sold at the nearest drugstore, so it's very effective for a affordable price. This is the only way I can get my blackheads remove...definitely recommend!!
MORAYO M.
Ellenwood, GA
I love these strips as I have an oily nose and they even get the area surrounding my nose as well. You also don’t have to pull on your skin very much to get it off so virtually pain free. I picked them up at my local drugstore CVS and it’s not a staple in my routine.
April S.
This product certainly gets the job done. It seems to get most of the gunk out of your skin and leaves it feeling smooth. You will definitely have to use it more than once to get the results you are looking for. I bought this product at Target and was a decent price.
health +.
Worked well for me and I have sensitive skin! Really makes a difference in your skin even after only one use. They are a good value for the amount of work they do and I was very impressed at the quality. I see no room for improvement as they wored wonderful.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?