Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These nose strips are find compared to Biore's normal pore strips. I am not convinced I saw a distinct difference between the two products. That being said, I would gladly use these or the normal pore strips, depending on which version was on sale for the best price.
I absolutely love biore strips. It brings me back to reality to realize I actually have blackheads. I am of dark skin tone so it usually hard to see my blackheads but when I use these strips it takes every single blackhead along with whatever is clogging my pores. I do favor using the white strips versus the charcoal because I love seeing the actual stuff from my face.
I love these. Great price and very effective. Helps minimize and clean my pores better than any other product I buy. It also does not cause any redness or irritation to my skin which is already very sensitive. I buy this all the time and use it a couple times a week!
I love these they work really great! Best way that helps me really get a full deep cleanse is, take a warm wash cloth and put it on your nose for 30-60 seconds to open up the pores. Then apply the strip wait the 15 min and then remove. You will really see a difference.
I love pore strips! I get blackheads bad on my nose and chin. These are pretty gentle.. I almost feel like they are too gentle because I don't see as many blackheads pulled as I'd like. They are a good price for what you get. I would like to see a little more strength.
Amazing product!!! Easily take away pores and blackheads. It is gentle so I doesn't leave me red like the other brands. It sold at the nearest drugstore, so it's very effective for a affordable price. This is the only way I can get my blackheads remove...definitely recommend!!
I love these strips as I have an oily nose and they even get the area surrounding my nose as well. You also don’t have to pull on your skin very much to get it off so virtually pain free. I picked them up at my local drugstore CVS and it’s not a staple in my routine.
This product certainly gets the job done. It seems to get most of the gunk out of your skin and leaves it feeling smooth. You will definitely have to use it more than once to get the results you are looking for. I bought this product at Target and was a decent price.
Worked well for me and I have sensitive skin! Really makes a difference in your skin even after only one use. They are a good value for the amount of work they do and I was very impressed at the quality. I see no room for improvement as they wored wonderful.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos