BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kassidy O.
Pooler, GA
I've been searching for some good pore strips for my nose, because that is the area where I usually have the most black heads, and these strips have impressed me seriously! They don't cause my nose to look red after I take them off and it makes me feel cleaner!
Mariya A.
Roselle, IL
I love this product! About once a month, I apply these strips and see blackheads come off easily. There is definitely a noticeable difference before and after using this product. This is a must for removing blackheads!
Caitlyn P.
Brunswick, OH
Great product, the charcoal really clears your pores. It was very effective my skin felt very clean after. It has a gentle formula that worked wonders on my sensitive skin. This was my first time uing it, I also love the all over charcoal face wash.
Lolo S.
Lakewood, OH
I used these against the recommendation of a friend and realized too late that I should have listened to her! My nose was left dry and itchy, it was noticeably irritated even 24 hours later. My pores were only half cleared out after using these. Not worth it.
Kendall K.
La Canada Flt, CA
Love how these work! Easy to apply for the most part, but worth the little bit of trouble. Hurt a little to take off but the tiny amount of pain is definitely worth the end result. It leaves your nose clear of blackheads!
Casey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I keep these around to use occasionally when my skin is feeling congested. It definitely doesn't get all of the blackheads, but it does leave my skin feeling cleaner and smoother while making my pores look slightly smaller. Nothing amazing, but good to have on hand!
Kaycee G.
Morrisville , NC
I was first interested in this product because I was seeing a lot of reviews and videos of charcoal face products on social media. I use this in addition to the Biore deep cleansing charcoal face wash. This product is super easy to use. This is a little bit of residue when you remove the strips but that is normal and it doesn't irritate my skin. I would buy this product again and I recommend this to anyone who has problems with blackheads
rosa v.
definently works wonders to your nose. Me & my boyfriend try this all the time and his nose is full of blackheads & this does the trick to clean them all out. Its a tad bit harsh when you remove but the overall results are so worth it. I've gotten all my sisters on this. 10/10 would recommend to anyone whos looking for an easy blackhead remover.
Kylie F.
Bristol, RI
Theses have been a lifesaver for me and my sister. We are a repeat user and always have them in our face drawer. It makes us feel so confident knowing we are blackhead free for up to a week. You can’t get at better or quick black head remover than these strips
mariah o.
Chicago
The Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips definitely removed all the dirt and oil hidden deep within my pores. I love that it contains charcoal as well. I’d repurchase this product again and again 👍🏼 Highly recommend!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?