BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Savannah J.
Orrville, OH
Biore totally had the best results I've seen in a pore strip! It removed most blackheads from my nose. It definitely met my expectations. I have only purchased this once from ulta but I will continue to buy this product in the future because I'm obsessed! I love it!
Genevieve F.
West Pittston
 I absolutely love these pore strips  they get all the gunk out of my nose they are super gentle and always get the job done.  The outside packaging is super nice and the charcoal inside really helps pull out all the dirt in your nose   I would definitely recommend this
Maria C.
Producto buenísimo para personas con piel grasa, puntos negros, deja la piel super limpia! A mí me funcionó mucho mucho, es accesible económicamente se consigue en supermercados, farmacias, tiendas minoristas, lo super recomiendo si quieres eliminar puntos negros.
Brittney S.
Grimes
One of my coworkers recommended this to me. Her daughter uses them. And I’ve been battling black heads on my nose forever. I couldn’t believe how well these worked. And you can see all the dirt on the strip when you peel it off! It’s kinda gross, but satisfying.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
Loved the profuc. It workef as advertised and it wasn’t painful to remove. The application is really fast and easy. The only complaint I have is that it leaves some residue that's hard to take off. Other than that I would definitely raccomand it and buy it again.
Andrea G.
Fort Wayne
I was expecting more strips for the price that they charge you and they didn't take out any blackheads it was really annoying I wish it would have worked better and other than that I think that maybe have an easier way to apply it and it could have worked better
Samantha G.
Bakersfield, CA
I use pore strips on a weekly bases. These cleaned my nose so well after I took it off my skin felt amazing. My oldest son even tried them and he was amazed by how good they worked. Just wished they would make ones for the whole face since pores get clogged easy.
sylvia c.
super easy and quick to use & it really does clean out your pores and leaves your nose super smooth.... i would recommend using it at least twice a week so see results even though you can see a little after the first use
Fabienne R.
I had high expectations for this product. I ended up being disappointed. All it did was rip off the hair from your nose and not remove the white heads off your nose. Do not recommend this product because it does not do what it says. On top of that it is really expensive for the amount of strips that you get.
claire k.
These strips really get the grim out. They are effective and great to use when you just feel super clogged and gross in your nose area. The price is worth it because they actually work. I have bought this product multiple times and am never disappointed with it!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?