Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Biore totally had the best results I've seen in a pore strip! It removed most blackheads from my nose. It definitely met my expectations. I have only purchased this once from ulta but I will continue to buy this product in the future because I'm obsessed! I love it!
I absolutely love these pore strips they get all the gunk out of my nose they are super gentle and always get the job done. The outside packaging is super nice and the charcoal inside really helps pull out all the dirt in your nose I would definitely recommend this
Producto buenísimo para personas con piel grasa, puntos negros, deja la piel super limpia! A mí me funcionó mucho mucho, es accesible económicamente se consigue en supermercados, farmacias, tiendas minoristas, lo super recomiendo si quieres eliminar puntos negros.
One of my coworkers recommended this to me. Her daughter uses them. And I’ve been battling black heads on my nose forever. I couldn’t believe how well these worked. And you can see all the dirt on the strip when you peel it off! It’s kinda gross, but satisfying.
Loved the profuc. It workef as advertised and it wasn’t painful to remove. The application is really fast and easy. The only complaint I have is that it leaves some residue that's hard to take off. Other than that I would definitely raccomand it and buy it again.
I was expecting more strips for the price that they charge you and they didn't take out any blackheads it was really annoying I wish it would have worked better and other than that I think that maybe have an easier way to apply it and it could have worked better
I use pore strips on a weekly bases. These cleaned my nose so well after I took it off my skin felt amazing. My oldest son even tried them and he was amazed by how good they worked. Just wished they would make ones for the whole face since pores get clogged easy.
super easy and quick to use & it really does clean out your pores and leaves your nose super smooth.... i would recommend using it at least twice a week so see results even though you can see a little after the first use
I had high expectations for this product. I ended up being disappointed. All it did was rip off the hair from your nose and not remove the white heads off your nose. Do not recommend this product because it does not do what it says. On top of that it is really expensive for the amount of strips that you get.
These strips really get the grim out. They are effective and great to use when you just feel super clogged and gross in your nose area. The price is worth it because they actually work. I have bought this product multiple times and am never disappointed with it!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos