Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Amazing product!!! Easily take away pores and blackheads. It is gentle so I doesn't leave me red like the other brands. It sold at the nearest drugstore, so it's very effective for a affordable price. This is the only way I can get my blackheads remove...definitely recommend!!
They were okay. They didnt really work for me. But they did leave my skin feeling smooth! The packaging was great! They were a decent price for the product. They never left my skin feeling dry & they were pretty gentle on my skin considering i have sensitive skin.
PHENOMENAL! These little strips are quite affordable I get mine at my local Walmart, I have yet to repurchase them but that's not due to the product being bad the Bioré pore strips are amazing and I would repurchase if you are into cleaning out the pore on your nose.
They're pretty good, they just don't get every blackhead you have out. Other than that...they make your skin feel very good and clean, like I said they get most blackheads just not every single one. So if you're looking for every blackhead gone, these aren't for you.
these products was extremely popular on social media. i tried it and don’t feel it has the best result. i have tried many other brands of charcoal peels and i feel they didn’t work the best either.
I love these facial strips. I use them all the time. They are very good at removing those pesky black heads. I also use them on my boyfriend and he's in love with them. The only thing I recommend is when you apply them, you have to make sure the whole thing is covered in water.
This product certainly gets the job done. It seems to get most of the gunk out of your skin and leaves it feeling smooth. You will definitely have to use it more than once to get the results you are looking for. I bought this product at Target and was a decent price.
I love using these once a week on my nose and chin! Helps keep blackheads out. Works very well and pulls all the gunk out. Have used several boxes of this product and they sell at Walmart or any general store! Highly recommend to use around once a week for clear skin.
I love using these pore strips. They work very well and can peel up the pores very well. I I would buy again. The only downside is it's kind of pricey for what you're getting. I've definitely seen cheaper pore strips. Overall, I do like these strips and I will continue using them.
I first bought the biore nose strips in hope of getting rid of some of my blackheads. The application is pretty simple and easy. The wait time is pretty good. It did pull quite a few blackheads out, but I still had many many more. Overall it was a pretty good product.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos