Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I could NOT live without these magical strips! i tried many brands, more or less known BUT Biore is the BEST. My husband also used these! we actually buy the T-zone strips too! I would recommend these to everybody whom has pores and blackheads issues! male or female!
Always works great, gets all that gunk out of your pores and is always satisfying. Will always continue to purchase as long as this item is on shelves. Wish it would completely get rid of black heads on my nose, instead of just the majority, but a girl can only dream!
These nose strips are find compared to Biore's normal pore strips. I am not convinced I saw a distinct difference between the two products. That being said, I would gladly use these or the normal pore strips, depending on which version was on sale for the best price.
this product was actually great for me because i could see that my pores were unclogged and a lot of dirt that i would usually go over was diminished. the only problem i had with this product was how painful it was lol but that's pretty much it. i think i would buy this product again because it is really helping me.
This is the most amazing product I have used! I have bought multiple boxes and will continue to. It is so refreshing and effective in removing dead skin, bacteria, and oils that have built up over time on my face. The best part is seeing all the gunk on the strip lol
These are some what okay. They do help get a little difficult to put on and to manage to take off. You can see a before and after difference, but not really something I would recommend to go to the trouble and get messy with. Maybe just the way I bought them but still.
Love these. It's one of the most satisfying things to pull this off and see all the gunk that was on your face on the strip. Plus your nose feels so clean after (especially if you get a lot of gunk in your pores like me). They seem to work better than the regular ones.
I’m sure that this is a product everyone and their aunts have tried, it’s overhyped because it works ! When I say I saw all my Whitehead’s, I saw them ! You know that satisfaction when you see the paper and can see all that gunk out of your nose, over all one of the greatest products that can be bought under $10 !
I really like these strips. I use them on my nose to get rid of blackheads, and I even use them on my chin because I get a lot of blackheads there too. This product is really effective and it makes the area that I apply it to feel so soft afterwards. I recommend it.
This product is awesome for getting all of those pesky black heads out. I use these about once a week to clear out my pores. I bought this at Walmart. I have used this product multiple times. I would buy this product again and recommend this product to my friends!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos