Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Love these. It's one of the most satisfying things to pull this off and see all the gunk that was on your face on the strip. Plus your nose feels so clean after (especially if you get a lot of gunk in your pores like me). They seem to work better than the regular ones.
These poor strips are great and the charcoal is amazing on the skin I absolutely love it and I would buy it again. I bought this at the CVS just down the street from my home and I love it. It’s not too harsh on the skin I would recommend it to others.
I bought this and waited till after i washed my face to use it. I wasted the first one because I was confused but I got it down the second time. It took out all the blackheads which had me shook.
This is the most amazing product I have used! I have bought multiple boxes and will continue to. It is so refreshing and effective in removing dead skin, bacteria, and oils that have built up over time on my face. The best part is seeing all the gunk on the strip lol
These charcoal strips are no joke. They are not gentle to say the least, rather harsh. I bought mine from Walgreens. It did come in a decent packaging and was affordable. It picked up a lot of dirt from my pores I didn’t know was there so I would definitely recommend.
I LOVE this product. I will swear by this charcoal product over any other I have used (and that's a lot). I have seen BY FAR the most dramatic results after using this product. It's both disgusting, yet refreshing to see the results on these strips. You definitely get your money's worth by purchasing this product!
I love this especially if you like getting rid or black heads so quick it's amazing and fun to peel it off it's definitely one of my favorite blackhead removing products better than the ones that u buy for like ten dollars that are soooo painful and don't work as well
I got a free sample of these Bioré Pore Strips in an issue of Seventeen Magazine. It was very gentle and removed all of the blackheads and other gross stuff off of my nose. It also left the pores on my nose feeling a lot tighter and, it didn't hurt to take off at all!
These nose strips do help when you need an easy cleaning for your nose. It cost 6 dollars and it's worth that much. I've used it on multiple occasions. I got them for 6 dollars at Target but i believe you can find it in walmart too. I just wish they weren't so harsh.
These deep cleansing strips are pretty good. The charcoal is a great addition to this classic. The pore strips work just fine but never as great as I'd like them to. I definitely don't get as much gunk out as I would like, but they are helping a little at least!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos