BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Alexis M.
South Point, OH
I used this thinking that it would clean my pores out completely but there was so much left. I’m not sure if I didn’t wet it well enough but I think I did. I wouldn’t repurchase it as there are many other brands on the market that could do a better job I’m sure.
April S.
This product certainly gets the job done. It seems to get most of the gunk out of your skin and leaves it feeling smooth. You will definitely have to use it more than once to get the results you are looking for. I bought this product at Target and was a decent price.
Brittany M.
Morgantown
These strips are lovely. Hard to get to shape on your nose though, and I either don't have as bad of pores as I thought, or it isn't good at pulling from smaller pores. Overall a great product though. Simple to use and doesn't cause any adverse reactions with my skin.
Elisa H.
Penn Valley, CA
I could NOT live without these magical strips! i tried many brands, more or less known BUT Biore is the BEST. My husband also used these! we actually buy the T-zone strips too! I would recommend these to everybody whom has pores and blackheads issues! male or female!
Devon C.
Mason, OH
Always works great, gets all that gunk out of your pores and is always satisfying. Will always continue to purchase as long as this item is on shelves. Wish it would completely get rid of black heads on my nose, instead of just the majority, but a girl can only dream!
Olga M.
Glendale, AZ
I picked this up at my local Target as I was looking for new skincare products. The charcoal feature interested me into trying it out. After a month or so of trying it out, I didn’t really notice a huge difference. But definitely helped clear out my pores a little.
Janely R.
Porterville , CA
My nose was cover in blackheads. Theses pore strips thought weren't going to work at first but I still purchased them, but in reality they work wonders I has blackheads but the strip took them all out I was so happy. I have these available all the time for my nose.
Michelle I.
Harrah, OK
This product is so amazing. I have tried the charcol and the original pore strips, both are great, but the charcol is my favorite. It is so easy to use, just pop it on wait a few minutes. It really clears up the blackheads and minimizes the appearance of your pores!
Sheila S.
These strips are a great price but are too harsh for my sensitive skin. They do remove most blackheads. My skin was irritated and red, so they are not for me. I will not purchase these from the drug store again. I would recommend to others with non-sensitive skin.
Addie T.
Dallas, GA
This product didn't seem like it really worked. It didnt get any blackheads out, and just after a few minutes of having it on it was practically glued to my nose. It took me 5 minutes just to peel it off, and it was so painful. Also left a black residue that was hard to get off. I do not recommend this product.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?