BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kimberly B.
Ive been using these since day one! They work soon good, best brand of pore strips that I've tried. They're very affordable and get them at any drugstore around. The grossest, yet most satisfying parties when you feel it off and get to see all those pesky little blackheads lol.
Mattie G.
Not a fan. Did not clean pores anywhere near the regular pore strips. I expected it to be much more deep cleaning. Very disapponting. Also left the charcoal remnants on my face. Was not what was expected at all. Would not recommend to anyone. Stick with the traditional strips!
Vivian T.
These peel off nose strips work quite good but they’re very pricey. When I’ve seen them at stores they can be ranged from about $4-$7. These are kinda harsh if you have sensitive skin and you should use it every 4 or 5 days because your skin could start to peel and become dry.
Kidist B.
Stillwater
Cleans out my pores so so Well! It' very effective at removing black and whiteheads. The packaging is decent it's just like others. Very very effective. I bought it from walmart and it was well worth the money. I would recommend this to anyone looking to clean their nose pores.
Kate K.
Cincinnati
I was not in love with this product. It did not stay on properly and I was disappointed in how ineffective it was. It was my first time trying it and I don't think I will try it again. I didn't find it to be harsh but it didn't really work either. Definitely can use some work.
Whitney S.
Marrero, LA
I seriously LOVE these strips for my nose. I use them once a week, sometimes twice. I think they are a good value, and they definitely exceed my expectations. Put it on your nose for 10-15 mins and when you peel it off, you'll be amazed at what's hiding in your pores. Love it
Ally D.
I got these for a pretty decent price. They're very easy to use and they work pretty good. They do pull out quite a bit of the yuck in your nose. But they kind of hurt a little coming off and they can leave some black residue around your nose. I would recommend this to others.
Jessica M.
You wont regret it! I love these strips, I have white heads and these strips always removes them and leaves my nose feeling smooth and soft. Before I use it I usually like to steam my face first just to get my pores open.
Araceli A.
Aurora, CO
I tried this product about 2 months ago and would recommend people to use it. When I used it it really did pull out many white heads that I had or that it would work. It is a bit harsh when pulling it off but it does the job. I would definitely be buying it again in th future!
Jerika O.
The strips are okay, but they just don't do it, my black heads are so hard to be removed and the strips are a little harsh for my nose and face. I've tried them out a few times but they never pull anything out. I'm not to sure that I would tell my family and friends to use them
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?