Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Ive been using these since day one! They work soon good, best brand of pore strips that I've tried. They're very affordable and get them at any drugstore around. The grossest, yet most satisfying parties when you feel it off and get to see all those pesky little blackheads lol.
Not a fan. Did not clean pores anywhere near the regular pore strips. I expected it to be much more deep cleaning. Very disapponting. Also left the charcoal remnants on my face. Was not what was expected at all. Would not recommend to anyone. Stick with the traditional strips!
These peel off nose strips work quite good but they’re very pricey. When I’ve seen them at stores they can be ranged from about $4-$7. These are kinda harsh if you have sensitive skin and you should use it every 4 or 5 days because your skin could start to peel and become dry.
Cleans out my pores so so Well! It' very effective at removing black and whiteheads. The packaging is decent it's just like others. Very very effective. I bought it from walmart and it was well worth the money. I would recommend this to anyone looking to clean their nose pores.
I was not in love with this product. It did not stay on properly and I was disappointed in how ineffective it was. It was my first time trying it and I don't think I will try it again. I didn't find it to be harsh but it didn't really work either. Definitely can use some work.
I seriously LOVE these strips for my nose. I use them once a week, sometimes twice. I think they are a good value, and they definitely exceed my expectations. Put it on your nose for 10-15 mins and when you peel it off, you'll be amazed at what's hiding in your pores. Love it
I got these for a pretty decent price. They're very easy to use and they work pretty good. They do pull out quite a bit of the yuck in your nose. But they kind of hurt a little coming off and they can leave some black residue around your nose. I would recommend this to others.
You wont regret it! I love these strips, I have white heads and these strips always removes them and leaves my nose feeling smooth and soft. Before I use it I usually like to steam my face first just to get my pores open.
I tried this product about 2 months ago and would recommend people to use it. When I used it it really did pull out many white heads that I had or that it would work. It is a bit harsh when pulling it off but it does the job. I would definitely be buying it again in th future!
The strips are okay, but they just don't do it, my black heads are so hard to be removed and the strips are a little harsh for my nose and face. I've tried them out a few times but they never pull anything out. I'm not to sure that I would tell my family and friends to use them
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos