BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Christela N.
Spotsylvania
Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser this is literally the only face wash that I use! If you are a girl with oily skin like me, this product is your best-friend. It last a long time, easy to use, and just the right price! I highly recommend this product!!!
Samantha G.
Montebello, CA
these nose strips were okay but could’ve been betters, still did the job tho i would def recommend to a friend they’re pretty pricey for a pack of like 5 i think they’re like 12 bucks. i bought them at walmart but i don’t remember lol i wouldn’t buy again tho
Sarah P.
Amherst, MA
My absolute holy grail. I use these as often as I can, and they’ve made a HUGE difference in my skin. My pores are clean, and these strips don’t leave behind any sticky residue. They’re a great value for the price, and I always make sure that I have a few boxes.
Roxana M.
Great product!! I love the way the strips leave my nose so soft and it looks great. Other people might not notice it but I sure do! The my black heads vanish for when I need them to. So the strips met my expectations.
Cally 🌸.
This product worked really well and did a great job of getting all the blackheads out of my nose.
I used a strip once a week to keep my nose clear of dirt and moisturized right after using so my skin wouldn't get irritated.
Madeleine G.
Farmington , ME
I love how easy this product is to use. With most lore strips they are harsh and leave your skin feeling stripped and red. This was effective yet gentle on the skin and I love the results. Can’t wait to repurchase it again.
Gabriella B.
They’re very good. They take a lot of dirt and bacteria out of your pores and really do the trick. The charcoal is really good for that. The price is very affordable and I love this product for when I need to clean my nose.
Makeup F.
Inman SC
Omg!!!!!! This product is so great! I have had a very terrible problem with blackheads all of my life but once I discovered these I was saved! I love how easily you can put them on! Just add water to your nose and apply!!!
Hailey R.
Murray, KY
This product works so well. I use the charcoal face wash so I thought I would give this a try. It didn’t hurt when ripping it off, but it managed to get a lot out of my pores. I use this a few times a month and it’s great.
Kassidy O.
Pooler, GA
I've been searching for some good pore strips for my nose, because that is the area where I usually have the most black heads, and these strips have impressed me seriously! They don't cause my nose to look red after I take them off and it makes me feel cleaner!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?