Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I got these for a pretty decent price. They're very easy to use and they work pretty good. They do pull out quite a bit of the yuck in your nose. But they kind of hurt a little coming off and they can leave some black residue around your nose. I would recommend this to others.
AMAZING PRODUCT. Because of the color of the sheet, I could clearly see the blackheads taken out. I use many detox masks and try many things to get the stubborn small blackheads out of my nose and these pore strips are a must buy if you have oily skin and want to get rid of tiny bumps on your nose.
I was not in love with this product. It did not stay on properly and I was disappointed in how ineffective it was. It was my first time trying it and I don't think I will try it again. I didn't find it to be harsh but it didn't really work either. Definitely can use some work.
First product I would ever rate for five stars ! I can't say how happy I am with having a product this amazing that I keep and keep buying it . No , it is not pricey but it works as if it's expensive! It cleaned out my pores right after my first try in using it . Highly recommend to anyone who has the struggle of huge pores !
Just really helps with my nose and it takes up my blackheads a downside to this is your pores or more open when you're done but overall this product is so amazing and it really helps cleanse my nose
I do not have much experience with nose strips, but when I first used these strips I was a little disappointed. They did remove some of the dirt from my pores but it also left behind residue that when I went to wash away only went into my pores, making them dark enough to see.
I have very large pores and these strips are super effective in removing blackheads! For a drugstore brand, they are kind of pricey but well worth it! Very effective. I am a repeat user and will continue using these because they are what keeps my nose free of nasty blackheads!
These hurt a little to take off and take off few to no black heads. They're a little pricey but that's mostly considering they don't work. If they did the price wouldn't be bad. I would recommend these strips nor would I buy them again. Save your money and try something else.
Results you can SEE!! I recommend this for all to try. I saw a difference in just a few days of using. My skin felt softer and looked lighter. I bought this product at ulta. They had an entire display about it. I would definitely buy this again. It was gentle and worked well!
These strips are awesome and they always take out my whiteheads!! Very effective and works better than most other strips I have bought. They are affordable and come in a good quality. You can buy them anywhere, I buy mine at rite aid. I would definitely reccomend and buy again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos