BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ally D.
I got these for a pretty decent price. They're very easy to use and they work pretty good. They do pull out quite a bit of the yuck in your nose. But they kind of hurt a little coming off and they can leave some black residue around your nose. I would recommend this to others.
Kate C.
AMAZING PRODUCT. Because of the color of the sheet, I could clearly see the blackheads taken out. I use many detox masks and try many things to get the stubborn small blackheads out of my nose and these pore strips are a must buy if you have oily skin and want to get rid of tiny bumps on your nose.
Kate K.
Cincinnati
I was not in love with this product. It did not stay on properly and I was disappointed in how ineffective it was. It was my first time trying it and I don't think I will try it again. I didn't find it to be harsh but it didn't really work either. Definitely can use some work.
Kim H.
Mesa, AZ
First product I would ever rate for five stars ! I can't say how happy I am with having a product this amazing that I keep and keep buying it . No , it is not pricey but it works as if it's expensive! It cleaned out my pores right after my first try in using it . Highly recommend to anyone who has the struggle of huge pores !
Tanasia B.
gaithersburg
Just really helps with my nose and it takes up my blackheads a downside to this is your pores or more open when you're done but overall this product is so amazing and it really helps cleanse my nose
Alexis P.
I do not have much experience with nose strips, but when I first used these strips I was a little disappointed. They did remove some of the dirt from my pores but it also left behind residue that when I went to wash away only went into my pores, making them dark enough to see.
Susan S.
Hickory
I have very large pores and these strips are super effective in removing blackheads! For a drugstore brand, they are kind of pricey but well worth it! Very effective. I am a repeat user and will continue using these because they are what keeps my nose free of nasty blackheads!
Marissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
These hurt a little to take off and take off few to no black heads. They're a little pricey but that's mostly considering they don't work. If they did the price wouldn't be bad. I would recommend these strips nor would I buy them again. Save your money and try something else.
Maya L.
Port Richey, FL
Results you can SEE!!  I recommend this for all to try. I saw a difference in just a few days of using. My skin felt softer and looked lighter. I bought this product at ulta. They had an entire display about it. I would definitely buy this again. It was gentle and worked well!
@hannah.weik W.
boiling springs
These strips are awesome and they always take out my whiteheads!! Very effective and works better than most other strips I have bought. They are affordable and come in a good quality. You can buy them anywhere, I buy mine at rite aid. I would definitely reccomend and buy again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?