BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Gracie b.
lexington
This product didn't meet my expectations it got some black and white heads just not even close to all i would recommend for people with barely any black and white heads but for people with a lot like me it didn't meet my goals
Caitlon J.
Columbia , TN
This product did not work for me in the slightest bit. I even opened the pores using steam prior to applying the nose strip and the results still weren't that great for me. I really wanted to like the product, and I hope this is a product that is useful to other people.
Autumn R.
Asheboro, NC
It pulls those blackheads right out. I got this today and this is definitely going to be part of my weekly routine. Pulling the strip off does make your eyes water but its worth it especially for the price. The only thing I am upset about is I bought six. Must get more!
Melani C.
I got these at target in hopes of getting rid of some pesky blackheads, but was kind of disappointed. I expected more to be done, but it just came up short. There were a couple areas on my nose that looked like they hadn't been touched. Meh, I don't think I'd buy again.
Courtney T.
These worked so well! My mom, sister, and I absolutely love these! It was the perfect price and it did its job!  We bought it at Target so it was a little more pricey than if at Walmart or Walgreens. It is a little harsh pulling off but once its off it feels so refreshing!
Kathleen H.
Hackensack, NJ
This product is okay, doesn't get rid of all my blackheads. Only gets some and is not the easiest to apply to the nose. It's cheap compared to others so it didn't make me feel like I was being gypped. I will probably invest more money in a higher end nose strip next time!
Quinn F.
Works okay but could be better,I am always on the hunt for something to get rid of my black heads. I like this its a classic and it does an okay job on removing black heads. I would repurchase in a pinch but its not my absolute favorite when in comes to blackhead removal.
samantha l.
I am someone who always freaks out about large pores and I'm always using peeling face masks and pore strips to get all the gunk out! I really love these because I found them to be very very strong and got out a majority of what I had stuck in them! I buy these regularly.
Natalia H.
Richmond
This is a great product and I enjoy it very much. But i wish it would get more black heads and things on my nose. I bought this product at local store near me. It was very effective but I wish it got more things on my nose. Over all it was great. And I would buy it again.
Sarah E.
Breckenridge
Definitely works. I suggest steaming with a good shower, or hot towel to make sure all your pores are open. Gets a noticable amount of junk out. DON'T leave it on more than designated time, it will start sticking to your face, and you can't peel them out.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?