Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product didn't meet my expectations it got some black and white heads just not even close to all i would recommend for people with barely any black and white heads but for people with a lot like me it didn't meet my goals
This product did not work for me in the slightest bit. I even opened the pores using steam prior to applying the nose strip and the results still weren't that great for me. I really wanted to like the product, and I hope this is a product that is useful to other people.
It pulls those blackheads right out. I got this today and this is definitely going to be part of my weekly routine. Pulling the strip off does make your eyes water but its worth it especially for the price. The only thing I am upset about is I bought six. Must get more!
I got these at target in hopes of getting rid of some pesky blackheads, but was kind of disappointed. I expected more to be done, but it just came up short. There were a couple areas on my nose that looked like they hadn't been touched. Meh, I don't think I'd buy again.
These worked so well! My mom, sister, and I absolutely love these! It was the perfect price and it did its job! We bought it at Target so it was a little more pricey than if at Walmart or Walgreens. It is a little harsh pulling off but once its off it feels so refreshing!
This product is okay, doesn't get rid of all my blackheads. Only gets some and is not the easiest to apply to the nose. It's cheap compared to others so it didn't make me feel like I was being gypped. I will probably invest more money in a higher end nose strip next time!
Works okay but could be better,I am always on the hunt for something to get rid of my black heads. I like this its a classic and it does an okay job on removing black heads. I would repurchase in a pinch but its not my absolute favorite when in comes to blackhead removal.
I am someone who always freaks out about large pores and I'm always using peeling face masks and pore strips to get all the gunk out! I really love these because I found them to be very very strong and got out a majority of what I had stuck in them! I buy these regularly.
This is a great product and I enjoy it very much. But i wish it would get more black heads and things on my nose. I bought this product at local store near me. It was very effective but I wish it got more things on my nose. Over all it was great. And I would buy it again.
Definitely works. I suggest steaming with a good shower, or hot towel to make sure all your pores are open. Gets a noticable amount of junk out. DON'T leave it on more than designated time, it will start sticking to your face, and you can't peel them out.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos