BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Cali H.
Patuxent River, Maryland
Really cleans your pores and leaves your nose feeling nice and smooth. The one downside to it was the slight burn it gave during from the charcoal. I used all of the strips in the box to give it the complete try. Overall it gave me a deep pore cleaning for a couple of days!
Jakisha S.
SACRAMENTO, CA
It really works! The very first use. I applied it wrong. I was upset. Until I fully read the instructions. No more black head's for me. Easy to use once you fully understand the instructions. I was too eager to use it that I overlooked the full instructions. Please try this out.
Deanelis V.
Chicopee, MA
I absolutely adore this product, it's very easy to use & super cheap! I have been looking for this exact item for ages, it's much more efficient (and healthier) than picking at those nasty blackheads around your nose...just don't leave it on longer than the instructions state.
Sarah B.
Abilene, TX
These are very effective in the fact that they grip onto your nose well and pull out all the gunk and blackheads that are hard to reach, however they are too big and don't fit my nose well. I would recommend this product and still use it, but I do believe the price could be lower.
Samantha A.
Rapid City
It worked really well but it made me break out so it’s not that good for people with sensitive skin but it did remove most of my black heads so that was nice... I don’t think I would buy this again. Maybe I’ll try something else.... but like I said I did get those back heads lol
Megan I.
Concord
 My opinion is absolutely do not work. The packaging was very cheap they were like wait nothing came up it was a waste of 15 minutes that I've could've use something else it broke me out left product on my nose just pulled him out and left them on my schedule not even on the strip
Tashena S.
Virginia Beach, VA
I use this product at least once a week! And I am in love with it! I always use it right after I get out of the shower since my pores are already open... and even then I still notice how well the product works for me. Helps keep my pores clean... and it doesn’t take long to use.
Sara C.
New Castle, DE
I've never used pore strips before but charcoal has been the hype so I decided to try it. It's not harsh at all; and it didn't hurt to pull it off. It definitely does what it's supposed to. My nose felt so soft after first use. I have bought them a couple times! Amazing product.
Carelyn T.
Tallahassee, FL
This thing is strong! I know that pore strips don't take out all of your blackheads but these strips are pretty decent. They take some of the nasty stuff hiding in your skin. The only mistake that I made was using them once a week. That really messed up my nose and made it bumpy.
Brooke M.
Tupelo
Tried using this product for the blackheads on the side of my nose, unfortunately the paper strip kept tearing and wouldn't stick to my skin. Followed the directions to a T and tried three times. I just ended up throwing away the rest and buying the Biore self heating face mask.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?