Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Really cleans your pores and leaves your nose feeling nice and smooth. The one downside to it was the slight burn it gave during from the charcoal. I used all of the strips in the box to give it the complete try. Overall it gave me a deep pore cleaning for a couple of days!
It really works! The very first use. I applied it wrong. I was upset. Until I fully read the instructions. No more black head's for me. Easy to use once you fully understand the instructions. I was too eager to use it that I overlooked the full instructions. Please try this out.
I absolutely adore this product, it's very easy to use & super cheap! I have been looking for this exact item for ages, it's much more efficient (and healthier) than picking at those nasty blackheads around your nose...just don't leave it on longer than the instructions state.
These are very effective in the fact that they grip onto your nose well and pull out all the gunk and blackheads that are hard to reach, however they are too big and don't fit my nose well. I would recommend this product and still use it, but I do believe the price could be lower.
It worked really well but it made me break out so it’s not that good for people with sensitive skin but it did remove most of my black heads so that was nice... I don’t think I would buy this again. Maybe I’ll try something else.... but like I said I did get those back heads lol
My opinion is absolutely do not work. The packaging was very cheap they were like wait nothing came up it was a waste of 15 minutes that I've could've use something else it broke me out left product on my nose just pulled him out and left them on my schedule not even on the strip
I use this product at least once a week! And I am in love with it! I always use it right after I get out of the shower since my pores are already open... and even then I still notice how well the product works for me. Helps keep my pores clean... and it doesn’t take long to use.
I've never used pore strips before but charcoal has been the hype so I decided to try it. It's not harsh at all; and it didn't hurt to pull it off. It definitely does what it's supposed to. My nose felt so soft after first use. I have bought them a couple times! Amazing product.
This thing is strong! I know that pore strips don't take out all of your blackheads but these strips are pretty decent. They take some of the nasty stuff hiding in your skin. The only mistake that I made was using them once a week. That really messed up my nose and made it bumpy.
Tried using this product for the blackheads on the side of my nose, unfortunately the paper strip kept tearing and wouldn't stick to my skin. Followed the directions to a T and tried three times. I just ended up throwing away the rest and buying the Biore self heating face mask.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos