Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love it so much this works so well for oily and dry skin! It met my expectations so much at first I did not think it was going to work, really good packaging because it is in a bottle so you get to reuse it, easy apply, I honestly do not think you will be disappointed!
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY! I get it all the time it's sooo good and amazing the price is amazing for the quality of this product it says what it's supposed to do it's just beyond perfect I have never had a bad experience with the product or the brand!
This is supper great for those stubborn black heads on your nose. I have used this product in the pass and I really love how it works. It’s not supper painful but really depends oh how much tolerance you have. Would definitely buy again and recommend looking for a good strip
These worked so well! My mom, sister, and I absolutely love these! It was the perfect price and it did its job! We bought it at Target so it was a little more pricey than if at Walmart or Walgreens. It is a little harsh pulling off but once its off it feels so refreshing!
These are the only tire stripes I use anymore. They are absolutely amazing. They really get it there and pull everything out. I’m kinda grossed out every time I use on because of the amount of crap it pulls out of my pores. Can’t say enough good things about this product!
These are EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE!!! I LOVE THEM! They peeled off majority of my blackheads! I love how it felt tight and secure. This will definitely draw out the dirt that can clog the pores. And a few hairs here and there lol but other than that, IT IS A MUST HAVE!!
Great Product! Love these strips, one of my go to's when my blackheads get out of hand. They remove a decent amount of them, and leave my skin feeling better than before. I do wish they removed more, however nothing but love for these amazing pore strips! Great price too!
Works okay but could be better,I am always on the hunt for something to get rid of my black heads. I like this its a classic and it does an okay job on removing black heads. I would repurchase in a pinch but its not my absolute favorite when in comes to blackhead removal.
I used to use white pore removing strips but they never really worked for me. I found these they were cheap & I heard black strips worked better. I bought a pack & they worked WAY better! I have a LOT of pores on my nose so this helped get all the gunk out. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These strips work AMAZING!! I was hesitant at first when i heard other reviews but they were not wrong, they work so well at removing my blackheads and leave my nose so clear. i am amazed at how well these work for such a low price and i can find them at my local Walmart!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos