BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Katera M.
Topeka, KS
I love it so much this works so well for oily and dry skin! It met my expectations so much at first I did not think it was going to work, really good packaging because it is in a bottle so you get to reuse it, easy apply, I honestly do not think you will be disappointed!
skye m.
wheeling
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY! I get it all the time it's sooo good and amazing the price is amazing for the quality of this product it says what it's supposed to do it's just beyond perfect I have never had a bad experience with the product or the brand!
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles , CA
This is supper great for those stubborn black heads on your nose. I have used this product in the pass and I really love how it works. It’s not supper painful but really depends oh how much tolerance you have. Would definitely buy again and recommend looking for a good strip
Courtney T.
These worked so well! My mom, sister, and I absolutely love these! It was the perfect price and it did its job!  We bought it at Target so it was a little more pricey than if at Walmart or Walgreens. It is a little harsh pulling off but once its off it feels so refreshing!
Allora M.
Mill Hall, PA
These are the only tire stripes I use anymore. They are absolutely amazing. They really get it there and pull everything out. I’m kinda grossed out every time I use on because of the amount of crap it pulls out of my pores. Can’t say enough good things about this product!
Kayla M.
These are EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE!!! I LOVE THEM! They peeled off majority of my blackheads! I love how it felt tight and secure. This will definitely draw out the dirt that can clog the pores. And a few hairs here and there lol but other than that, IT IS A MUST HAVE!!
Madeline C.
Orange Beach, AL
Great Product! Love these strips, one of my go to's when my blackheads get out of hand. They remove a decent amount of them, and leave my skin feeling better than before. I do wish they removed more, however nothing but love for these amazing pore strips! Great price too!
Quinn F.
Works okay but could be better,I am always on the hunt for something to get rid of my black heads. I like this its a classic and it does an okay job on removing black heads. I would repurchase in a pinch but its not my absolute favorite when in comes to blackhead removal.
Fatima A.
Louisville , KY
I used to use white pore removing strips but they never really worked for me. I found these they were cheap & I heard black strips worked better. I bought a pack & they worked WAY better! I have a LOT of pores on my nose so this helped get all the gunk out. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Sheila P.
Georgetown
These strips work AMAZING!! I was hesitant at first when i heard other reviews but they were not wrong, they work so well at removing my blackheads and leave my nose so clear. i am amazed at how well these work for such a low price and i can find them at my local Walmart!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?