BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kate C.
AMAZING PRODUCT. Because of the color of the sheet, I could clearly see the blackheads taken out. I use many detox masks and try many things to get the stubborn small blackheads out of my nose and these pore strips are a must buy if you have oily skin and want to get rid of tiny bumps on your nose.
Maddy P.
Covington
Decent product. Didn’t feel like it got out everything, but did work decently. Not really what I expected, but it was a gentle product. Not harsh unless you count the peeling off. & I use this product still, & I continue to buy it when I need something quick!
Jas B.
I LOVE these and use them once or twice a week. They work so well to remove the blackheads from around my nose area. The packaging for each strip is nice. I got these from Walgreens and am glad I came across the new charcoal strips because I am used to using the white cloth like ones. The charcoal helps to draw out the oil and leaves my nose smooth and shiny and blackhead free!
Christen D.
Carmel, NY
Leaves my skin raw for a little while after but it does seem to work with the oiliness of my t-zone or more specifically nose area. doesn’t do much to remove blackheads as i had expected and does hurt a little but it fairly inexpensive compared to other charcoal treatments.
Arlene C.
Warsaw IN
Although I don't absolutely love them I did enjoy using these with my husband. These are my go to ones when I need a fast black head cleaning. It's a little harsh on my nose afterwards. I usually go to Walmart and buy them it's the cheapest there. I keep buying them since my husband loves using them.
Katie M.
The Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips are extremely powerful and remove a lot of my blackheads! I gave it a 4 star review because it is quite painful to peel off since I have a lot of really small hairs at the surface of my face, which the nose strip removes as well.
Laura W.
West Paducah, KY
Maybe it's just my skin, but these stopped working for me after a while. When I first started using them, they worked really well, but now they don't seem to do much at all. They're also pretty pricey. I would recommend trying them though, since everyone's skin is different!
N. E.
The pore strips work well. They take most of the gunk out of your nose, the only thing is that they only do it for a few days or so. After that you’ll need to use another one. Online I’ve read that the real way to deep clean your nose isn’t with pore strips but with cleansers that contain salicylic acid or chemical peels.
Danielle R.
Darien, WI
The poor strips are amazing. They are very reasonably priced and definitely worth the few dollars it cost. It does pull quite a bit, kind of harsh but it is a nose strip. I purchased from my local Walgreens store. I would recommend to a friend looking to clear up their skin!
Ivyleigh G.
Ponchatoula, LA
It mostly just ripped out all of the hair on my nose, which did smooth my skin, but it did not pull out a ton of gunk from my face which is what i was hoping for. It is a good value, but it hurt very bad, and i do not think i would use this again. It just didn't work for me
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?