Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
AMAZING PRODUCT. Because of the color of the sheet, I could clearly see the blackheads taken out. I use many detox masks and try many things to get the stubborn small blackheads out of my nose and these pore strips are a must buy if you have oily skin and want to get rid of tiny bumps on your nose.
Decent product. Didn’t feel like it got out everything, but did work decently. Not really what I expected, but it was a gentle product. Not harsh unless you count the peeling off. & I use this product still, & I continue to buy it when I need something quick!
I LOVE these and use them once or twice a week. They work so well to remove the blackheads from around my nose area. The packaging for each strip is nice. I got these from Walgreens and am glad I came across the new charcoal strips because I am used to using the white cloth like ones. The charcoal helps to draw out the oil and leaves my nose smooth and shiny and blackhead free!
Leaves my skin raw for a little while after but it does seem to work with the oiliness of my t-zone or more specifically nose area. doesn’t do much to remove blackheads as i had expected and does hurt a little but it fairly inexpensive compared to other charcoal treatments.
Although I don't absolutely love them I did enjoy using these with my husband. These are my go to ones when I need a fast black head cleaning. It's a little harsh on my nose afterwards. I usually go to Walmart and buy them it's the cheapest there. I keep buying them since my husband loves using them.
The Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips are extremely powerful and remove a lot of my blackheads! I gave it a 4 star review because it is quite painful to peel off since I have a lot of really small hairs at the surface of my face, which the nose strip removes as well.
Maybe it's just my skin, but these stopped working for me after a while. When I first started using them, they worked really well, but now they don't seem to do much at all. They're also pretty pricey. I would recommend trying them though, since everyone's skin is different!
The pore strips work well. They take most of the gunk out of your nose, the only thing is that they only do it for a few days or so. After that you’ll need to use another one. Online I’ve read that the real way to deep clean your nose isn’t with pore strips but with cleansers that contain salicylic acid or chemical peels.
The poor strips are amazing. They are very reasonably priced and definitely worth the few dollars it cost. It does pull quite a bit, kind of harsh but it is a nose strip. I purchased from my local Walgreens store. I would recommend to a friend looking to clear up their skin!
It mostly just ripped out all of the hair on my nose, which did smooth my skin, but it did not pull out a ton of gunk from my face which is what i was hoping for. It is a good value, but it hurt very bad, and i do not think i would use this again. It just didn't work for me
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos