BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Erica W.
new york
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips are some working nose strips. I use it once or twice a week and when I use it, it pulls out all the dirt from my nose and my nose would feel so smooth. I could even visually see the excess dirt that stayed on my nose.
Lizzie N.
Penn Yan, NY
Bought these for the first time and loved them! They got most of the stuff out of my nose pores, kinda hurt to get it off but once you got out it you could see all the white heads that were in there
Brandi S.
Lincoln
Love these!! The new fad is black charcoal masks. Well, they hurt! So I gave these a try. My fiancé and i both use them and holy wow! I also use them on my chin. They go on soft and harden in about ten minutes. Peel it off and see the gunk you've been missing. Highly recommend!
Kristy S.
i LOVE this product! It is absolutely amazing and it pulls out all my blackheads and makes my face feel and look cleaner! It isn't too expensive and I've used it multiple times! I bought it at target! Id definitely buy it again! In fact I just bought it a couple days ago!
Andrea H.
Byron
This is a nice product from biore. I believe it is very similar to the original product. I have used the charcoal one a few times but was a little disappointed that it didn’t seem to take out anymore blackheads than the original. I would save money and just buy original.
Alondra G.
Biore is just a great brand over all. My go to before Biore was Neutrogena. I have trouble with blackheads on my nose. It wasn’t until a friend of mine handed me a pore strip just to try it out. Since then I can’t say I’ll ever go back. The strip did so good It took out a blackhead I was fighting to get out for 2 weeks.
Cailyn B.
Rice
These strips picked up more dirt from my pores than the white ones did. While i liked this more than another product than this brand i felt like it could’ve cleaned my nose up a bit more? I use them because i have them, but probably wouldn’t go out of my way to get them again
Rikki W.
Guthrie, OK
Had a difficult time helping clean the small pores from the bridge of my nose, and this was the best thing I’ve found yet. I take a lot of precautions with my skin, by exfoliating and moisturizing.. but I still end of with some black heads on my nose. This product was able to evacuate this nasty black heads, leaning my skin flawless!
Lirio R.
Chicago
SUCH AN AMAZING PRODUCT. This is a great alternative for the Elizavecca hell-pore clean up mask. To get the most out of it, I suggest opening up your pores by heating up water (in a pan for example) and let the steam open them up. This product can be easily found in any drugstore. I would like if this product had bigger strips
Kay R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I do not recommend this product. I had trouble getting it to stick to my nose even after rereading the instructions multiple times. After I finally got it to stick and waited the recommended amount of time I pulled it off only to revile it only pulled out about 2-4 blackheads.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?