Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Bought these for the first time and loved them! They got most of the stuff out of my nose pores, kinda hurt to get it off but once you got out it you could see all the white heads that were in there
Love these!! The new fad is black charcoal masks. Well, they hurt! So I gave these a try. My fiancé and i both use them and holy wow! I also use them on my chin. They go on soft and harden in about ten minutes. Peel it off and see the gunk you've been missing. Highly recommend!
i LOVE this product! It is absolutely amazing and it pulls out all my blackheads and makes my face feel and look cleaner! It isn't too expensive and I've used it multiple times! I bought it at target! Id definitely buy it again! In fact I just bought it a couple days ago!
This is a nice product from biore. I believe it is very similar to the original product. I have used the charcoal one a few times but was a little disappointed that it didn’t seem to take out anymore blackheads than the original. I would save money and just buy original.
Biore is just a great brand over all. My go to before Biore was Neutrogena. I have trouble with blackheads on my nose. It wasn’t until a friend of mine handed me a pore strip just to try it out. Since then I can’t say I’ll ever go back. The strip did so good It took out a blackhead I was fighting to get out for 2 weeks.
These strips picked up more dirt from my pores than the white ones did. While i liked this more than another product than this brand i felt like it could’ve cleaned my nose up a bit more? I use them because i have them, but probably wouldn’t go out of my way to get them again
Had a difficult time helping clean the small pores from the bridge of my nose, and this was the best thing I’ve found yet. I take a lot of precautions with my skin, by exfoliating and moisturizing.. but I still end of with some black heads on my nose. This product was able to evacuate this nasty black heads, leaning my skin flawless!
SUCH AN AMAZING PRODUCT. This is a great alternative for the Elizavecca hell-pore clean up mask. To get the most out of it, I suggest opening up your pores by heating up water (in a pan for example) and let the steam open them up. This product can be easily found in any drugstore. I would like if this product had bigger strips
I do not recommend this product. I had trouble getting it to stick to my nose even after rereading the instructions multiple times. After I finally got it to stick and waited the recommended amount of time I pulled it off only to revile it only pulled out about 2-4 blackheads.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos