Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I was really disappointed with this product. It didn’t do what I expected at all. I tried it several times, but it did nothing for my blackheads. I followed directions, made sure I was doing everything I was suppose to do, by all t did was take off some dead skin and leave me disappointed. Others have had great results with it, so many it’s just not for me.
Love these charcoal pore strips! They are so easy to use, in great packaging, awesome price, for pretty decent results! They do get a good amount out of my pores, but it’s not 100%. But that is okay, because I do need to up my skincare game. It does leave a bit of a dry residue but easily removable.
These are fantastic! The charcoal power really pulls out the white and black heads. My advice is to put a hot or warn towel over the nose and after a while of holding it there remove and put warm water, then place the pore strips on.
I use this with my husband when we have stay at home date nights. Definitely a nice feel to it. And you can see all the black and white heads being removed from your skin. We typically pair this with clean and clear for the fresh feeling. And then we apply moisturizer to close the pores
this stuff is very effective. the only problem i have with it is as i am wearing it, its burns the bridge of my nose. other than that tiny issue it does take off all my black heads. my boyfriend and i actually both love it.
If you want to look perfect with no black heads on your nose. This is the one for you! With one time and one time only you remove all those tedious black heads from your nose. I use this at least 2-4 times a week to see better results, but honestly at the first time you will be shock !
This might be me but the charcoal pore strips never gets anything out and just leaves a mess on my nose. I don’t understand because I use the regular ones and this work great but these don’t do anything. Their charcoal cleanser does more then this. I would not recommend but for the price that it is maybe someone else can get it to work.
I love these! I got a cosmo mag in the mail and it had one of these in it as a sample and it worked wonderfully! It cleared up my nose and so many blackheads got pulled out haha I was surprised! It also came with a $2 off coupon so I went right out and bought s box. Definitely recommend
I personally did not really like or dislike this product. It was weird for me like I had dry paper on my skin. It was a good price and definitely my first time using this product but I would not recommend it. I was too fixated that it would take out everything but in reality it didn't.
I like these pore strips, but they don't always work the way I want them to. I have a lot of small pores on my nose, and I can still see them after using the pore strips. I just use these as more of a fun/sanitary product, but they are not always the most successful product in clearing one's pores completely.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos