Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I've used these before, they made my nose feel really fresh, it's really gentle on my skin, I wish it was a bit rougher just because I don't have sensitive skin, but if you do you'll love it. It's a great cheap price. I would buy them again and recommend them to anyone.
These work decently. They aren’t fantastic by any means but for the price, they work pretty well. I’ve bought them a few times and use them a few times a week to try and help get a little bit at a time. I’ll continue to buy them because they are good for the price.
This product worked well! You could see the dirt lifting from your pores onto the pore strip. It was packaged in a small box that is easy to store. It was a little pricey but you do not have to use the strips often because they work so well to remove dirt from your pores.
I love these blackhead strips, they pull out all the gunk that is trapped under your pores. The reason I gave only 4 stars is because sometimes after using black residue is left on my nose so I have to thoroughly wash my face after using, I would recommend this to other people to try !
loved how it cleared up my nose and was good for my sensitive skin, i would definitely recommend this to anyone who has blackheads on their nose and are looking for something to help clear that up and has any sensitive skin issues. will be purchasing again soon myself!!
Pretty good for getting some of the face gunk out (blackheads, clogged pore) but some days are more effective than others. They definitely have never removed everything but will usually get a few good blackheads out as long as I exfoliate well before to open up the pores
Since I have oily skin black heads are a big factor in my skin, especially nose area. These pore strips are life, no kidding. Once you rip them off you can legit see all the pores it pulls out which is very disgusting yet very satisfying at the same time lol
I love that it is charcoal based. It instantly clears and unclogs pores. It also takes away all that excess oil on your nose! This products works great for me. I have bought this product numerous times already and will continue to buy. I would most definitely recommend!
I really like these biore pore strips. Although I use all kinds of different ones, the biore charcoal ones stood out the most. With the charcoal, it is easier to see them working. But, you may want the extra value sized boxes because four is never enough. :) Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I bought this product in high hopes that it would remove some of my black heads but I came to find out that it didn't do it's job. I did everything that it said on the package and instead of taking my blackheads out, it bruised my nose. I would not recommend this product.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos