BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Peyton B.
Anderson
By far my most purchased pore strips. I have always purchased biore pore strips and I will continue to now that I have found his charcoal pore strip. After each use, I have SO many blackheads and whiteheads removed! It works even better. I would gladly recommend this product.
Kristy S.
i LOVE this product! It is absolutely amazing and it pulls out all my blackheads and makes my face feel and look cleaner! It isn't too expensive and I've used it multiple times! I bought it at target! Id definitely buy it again! In fact I just bought it a couple days ago!
Alyssa J.
I think you should just save your money on these and buy the originals. I did not see a difference between using these and the normal ones without the charcoal. If there was a slight difference I didn't notice then I still don't think that price difference is worth it. I would not recommend these since you can get the same results cheaper! -2 stars because of the price difference...
Whitney S.
Marrero, LA
I seriously LOVE these strips for my nose. I use them once a week, sometimes twice. I think they are a good value, and they definitely exceed my expectations. Put it on your nose for 10-15 mins and when you peel it off, you'll be amazed at what's hiding in your pores. Love it
Araceli A.
Aurora, CO
I tried this product about 2 months ago and would recommend people to use it. When I used it it really did pull out many white heads that I had or that it would work. It is a bit harsh when pulling it off but it does the job. I would definitely be buying it again in th future!
Alondra G.
Biore is just a great brand over all. My go to before Biore was Neutrogena. I have trouble with blackheads on my nose. It wasn’t until a friend of mine handed me a pore strip just to try it out. Since then I can’t say I’ll ever go back. The strip did so good It took out a blackhead I was fighting to get out for 2 weeks.
Kelly F.
Fort Irwin, CA
He Biore stripes are excellent! The first time I tried them I was kind of hesitant because of everything that it was saying it could do. I was pleasantly surprised when it worked wonders! It was very effective considering how affordable it was. I highly recommend this product!
Maranda V.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
I suffered awful break outs working fast food and being pregnant with baby number two. The combination of this cleanser, a good toner and moisturizer (boots botanical, courtesy of influenster)....seriously saved my skin. It's gentle, deep cleaning&refreshing for an affordable price!
Norma H.
This product was just okay. I felt like the strip did not pull as much as I thought and intended it to. The pricing is just average. Not very expensive because you can find these at your local dollar store. If it was the only product available to me in store I would purchase again. But I think I'll continue with another brand.
Kate C.
AMAZING PRODUCT. Because of the color of the sheet, I could clearly see the blackheads taken out. I use many detox masks and try many things to get the stubborn small blackheads out of my nose and these pore strips are a must buy if you have oily skin and want to get rid of tiny bumps on your nose.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?