BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
liv T.
Pasco
These pore strips removed a lot of gunk, which you can see on the strip itself once it’s removed. I did take off one star because it hurt a bit to remove. I felt like I was waxing my nose! It also left my skin quite red after removal, but no irritation and I have sensitive skin.
Chandler C.
Marietta, GA
Pore strips never seem to work on me. I never get anything out of my nose and these left little black spots all over even though I waited 30 minutes before taking it off. I follow the instructions word for word but I never get good results even after steaming my nose with a warm towel.
Tussy N.
San Diego
This get rid of my pores and black head so easily. It make my nose really smooth and sometimes I use it on my forehead too. Once peeling it off you see how much dirt and pores you have so this product make a huge difference in my skin routine, and I see the difference of my skin.
Ashley W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If you're like me, and you have those stubborn, hard to get rid of blackheads on your nose and chin, these deep cleansing pore strips are awesome. They penetrate deep within my pores to remove blackheads and shrink my pores, leaving my skin baby bottom smooth and blackhead free.
Aysha Q.
Elk Grove, CA
This product does not work. I tried it more than once to see if it would be different the each time, but it didn’t do anything different. The packaging is good but the product itself does not live up to its standards. I wouldn’t buy this again and wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Marina S.
MI
 These do you get rid of your pores but not all your pores you have to use this a couple of times before it gets rid of all of them but all that it works good it's not bad but I don't know if I would read purchase because it kind of irritated my skin  because I have sensitive skin
Jerica R.
Lincoln , NE
Did not like this product. Everyone kept recommending it and i don’t know if it was because the whole charcoal phase or what. First the charcoal in it makes it slide all around on your face, second I didn’t see any black heads pulled out. I will stick to the regular deep cleaning ones
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
I hate these nose strips I prefer the regular old school white strips. Not because of the color because when it pulls it’s so much easier to see all the hunk, but the strength of the pull is nowhere near as good as the original pore strips and those one feels a little more slimy when applying
Sarah B.
Abilene, TX
These are very effective in the fact that they grip onto your nose well and pull out all the gunk and blackheads that are hard to reach, however they are too big and don't fit my nose well. I would recommend this product and still use it, but I do believe the price could be lower.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BIORÉ. Every product that I’ve tried from this company left me with wonderful results. I purchased item from Walgreens. I would definitely recommend to others. I have no complaints .
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?