Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These pore strips removed a lot of gunk, which you can see on the strip itself once it’s removed. I did take off one star because it hurt a bit to remove. I felt like I was waxing my nose! It also left my skin quite red after removal, but no irritation and I have sensitive skin.
Pore strips never seem to work on me. I never get anything out of my nose and these left little black spots all over even though I waited 30 minutes before taking it off. I follow the instructions word for word but I never get good results even after steaming my nose with a warm towel.
This get rid of my pores and black head so easily. It make my nose really smooth and sometimes I use it on my forehead too. Once peeling it off you see how much dirt and pores you have so this product make a huge difference in my skin routine, and I see the difference of my skin.
If you're like me, and you have those stubborn, hard to get rid of blackheads on your nose and chin, these deep cleansing pore strips are awesome. They penetrate deep within my pores to remove blackheads and shrink my pores, leaving my skin baby bottom smooth and blackhead free.
This product does not work. I tried it more than once to see if it would be different the each time, but it didn’t do anything different. The packaging is good but the product itself does not live up to its standards. I wouldn’t buy this again and wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
These do you get rid of your pores but not all your pores you have to use this a couple of times before it gets rid of all of them but all that it works good it's not bad but I don't know if I would read purchase because it kind of irritated my skin because I have sensitive skin
Did not like this product. Everyone kept recommending it and i don’t know if it was because the whole charcoal phase or what. First the charcoal in it makes it slide all around on your face, second I didn’t see any black heads pulled out. I will stick to the regular deep cleaning ones
I hate these nose strips I prefer the regular old school white strips. Not because of the color because when it pulls it’s so much easier to see all the hunk, but the strength of the pull is nowhere near as good as the original pore strips and those one feels a little more slimy when applying
These are very effective in the fact that they grip onto your nose well and pull out all the gunk and blackheads that are hard to reach, however they are too big and don't fit my nose well. I would recommend this product and still use it, but I do believe the price could be lower.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BIORÉ. Every product that I’ve tried from this company left me with wonderful results. I purchased item from Walgreens. I would definitely recommend to others. I have no complaints .
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos