BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tiffany V.
Easton, PA
I love this product. It is amazing how this little strips can rip out those peculiar little blackheads. It is a little harsh on the skin however. M nose was super red for a few hours after use. But I will use them again and I do refer people to them. Great price. Cheap quality packaging.
Jaclyn F.
Northville, MI
Biore has some great products for cleaning out your pores. Their nose strips are some of my favorites. This product is not too expensive and can be found at many local drug or grocery stores. The charcoal products are probably my favorite of the line. I find them to be the most effective.
Ashley A.
This is one of my go to products to clean my pores on my nose area. I personally have very enlarged pores on my nose, which fill up with dirt. I have used so many pores strips but I always come back to these. They pull out all the dirt and gunk and they leave my pores feeling so cleaned out and the skin on my nose feeling so soft and smooth.
Darian O.
Hanford
Super easy to apply! The strips harden just to the right texture where it doesn't hurt you. Once you let time pass and you pull it off, it definitely does its job! It's super gross but amazing how it actually pulls out what it needs to pull out! I definitely recommend this productproduct!
🦋
I’ve tried a DIY mask that tries to replicate this using activated charcoal and glue, and nothing pulls out black heads like this mask! I prefer the regular nose strips over these only because it leaves some black residue as opposed to the normal white ones, but the product itself does what it’s supposed to and works better than any DIY one.
Paige L.
Tuckerton
These are good for some fast action removal of blackheads and impurities in your nose. I buy it from the drug store every few months. The only thing that bothers me about this product is the amount of black residue it leaves on your nose after, besides that it’s good for a quick clean up!
Genesis D.
orlando, fl
I definitely prefer the original strips to the charcoal ones. I feel that the whole “charcoal” fad is just a gimmick honestly. The only reason people believe it is because you can see more since it’s on a dark background than the white ones. Maybe I’m wrong but these aren’t my first choice in pore strips.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
these are amazing! I like using them when I'm having a pamper day with a clay face mask! They are super cheap and they work very well. Pulling them off of my nose is so satisfying too, you can literally see all of the yuckies right on the strip! I use it above my eyebrows as well. great product!
Lexi K.
I love these pore strips. They're super gentle on my skin which is nice and they always get the job done. I buy mine from Ulta in the town I live in. This product did meet my expectations and it is very gentle on the skin. I think that's important when looking at what pore strips you buy.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
These are okay but I've used better. I don't see huge results when I use them. It mostly just pulls out the little hairs on my nose. Every now and then I see blackheads on it but not as many as I thought it would remove. Overall, it's a good pore strip but there are better ones out there.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?