Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love this product. It is amazing how this little strips can rip out those peculiar little blackheads. It is a little harsh on the skin however. M nose was super red for a few hours after use. But I will use them again and I do refer people to them. Great price. Cheap quality packaging.
Biore has some great products for cleaning out your pores. Their nose strips are some of my favorites. This product is not too expensive and can be found at many local drug or grocery stores. The charcoal products are probably my favorite of the line. I find them to be the most effective.
This is one of my go to products to clean my pores on my nose area. I personally have very enlarged pores on my nose, which fill up with dirt. I have used so many pores strips but I always come back to these. They pull out all the dirt and gunk and they leave my pores feeling so cleaned out and the skin on my nose feeling so soft and smooth.
Super easy to apply! The strips harden just to the right texture where it doesn't hurt you. Once you let time pass and you pull it off, it definitely does its job! It's super gross but amazing how it actually pulls out what it needs to pull out! I definitely recommend this productproduct!
I’ve tried a DIY mask that tries to replicate this using activated charcoal and glue, and nothing pulls out black heads like this mask! I prefer the regular nose strips over these only because it leaves some black residue as opposed to the normal white ones, but the product itself does what it’s supposed to and works better than any DIY one.
These are good for some fast action removal of blackheads and impurities in your nose. I buy it from the drug store every few months. The only thing that bothers me about this product is the amount of black residue it leaves on your nose after, besides that it’s good for a quick clean up!
I definitely prefer the original strips to the charcoal ones. I feel that the whole “charcoal” fad is just a gimmick honestly. The only reason people believe it is because you can see more since it’s on a dark background than the white ones. Maybe I’m wrong but these aren’t my first choice in pore strips.
these are amazing! I like using them when I'm having a pamper day with a clay face mask! They are super cheap and they work very well. Pulling them off of my nose is so satisfying too, you can literally see all of the yuckies right on the strip! I use it above my eyebrows as well. great product!
I love these pore strips. They're super gentle on my skin which is nice and they always get the job done. I buy mine from Ulta in the town I live in. This product did meet my expectations and it is very gentle on the skin. I think that's important when looking at what pore strips you buy.
These are okay but I've used better. I don't see huge results when I use them. It mostly just pulls out the little hairs on my nose. Every now and then I see blackheads on it but not as many as I thought it would remove. Overall, it's a good pore strip but there are better ones out there.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos