BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Samantha W.
 Supercharge it's the black hats out of your nose. Definitely hurts a lot but worth it because it gets out. I got it I Walmart. Definitely a good price for how good of the product was. It was a little harsh but it was because it was getting the black it's on my nose so it was great
Sarah B.
Fort Worth
Very nice product. Does what it says it will do. No scent
and doesn't irritate sensitive skin, dry out my skin, or cause breakouts. I use them twice a week and have been using it for around 6 months now. I will definitely continue to buy these pore strips and other products  from
this brand.
megan D.
Jacksonville, FL
I would definitely say these are worth trying out, they do work, but you have to follow the directions. They are not for extremely dry skin, I have dry skin and specifically a patch on my nose that's really dry, this definitely helps the pores, but be mindful that it could dry out the skin.
Michaela C.
Honolulu , HI
I think these pore strips do a somewhat good job of getting out the black heads I use to use them a lot more when I was younger but now I like to use a liquid black mask that you peel off I found those work better. I got them at a drug store I believe it's 14 dollars which I think is too much
Rose S.
Farmville, NC
I rarely write a negative review & usually I enjoy all of the Biore line. This particular product was a huge disappointment for me. It brought me to tears pulling it off. It irritated my face so bad from the pulling it off it stayed red for a week. I would not recommend for the light-hearted!
Abbey M.
Elkins
This product definitely cleans your nose of all the dirt and oils!! I don't have that many black/white heads on my nose but my family has used it as well and seen significant improvement! Hurts during removal, but that's to be expected. Overall, a cheap and easy way to keep your skin clean :)
Dewey R.
These pore strips save my life. It pulls out about 82.6% of my blackhead, it makes my nose so smooth. I recommend buying them plus I would buy them again because they work amazing. Make sure to wash off your nose after using the strip or you could break out from the adhesive on the pore strip.
Amber C.
Goodyear, AZ
I have terrible blackheads on my nose. I use these strips regularly to try and keep them in check. After using these I always notice a difference... pores look smaller and it takes out some blackheads but definitely not all. If you've got a few blackheads this will probably get the job done.
jayla p.
Woodsboro, MD
while they do do some cleaning, i found that it wasn’t deep enough for my liking and their advertising. the directions are a bit confusing at first but once you get the hang of it you can apply it in seconds. the product didn’t really do much for my blackheads, which is what i was expecting.
Valeria V.
This stuff can be great or a waste of time. You have to put it on correctly in order for it to work. I will usually use this when I'm about to go out on a date or have a special event that I am preparing for. The majority of the time time I do it before I put my make up on or the night before.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?