Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love this product! To me it's worth all the money if you have a oily nose, chin, cheek, forehead, etc. This product really grabs on to all the dirt, oil white and black heads on my nose and leaves it feeling so smooth and clean. I don't recommend doing it every week I would say do it every other week. Totally recommend this product!
These things are happening they hurt like hell coming off to be honest but they actually work are used it for the first time and I am very satisfied I will buy them again I actually got them at food lion. They were inexpensive to which is a plus and left my skin feeling really soft
These strips are the best at getting all of the dirty oil out of your pores. However, the first time I used these, it peeled some of my skin off which was really disappointing and painful but it was because I didn’t apply enough water before putting the strip on. Now that I know how, they do work really good and help stop blackheads.
These work really good the only downsize to this is the boxes don't carry a lot. I would recommend this to any friend that has black heads or bigger pours on there nose. Packaged very well and definitely will buy again cause I could see a huge difference in my pours and skin.
Maybe it's because I don't have extreme blackheads, but I feel this product didn't remove my black heads in the way I was hoping. My skin was soft after removal, but just not as clear as I was expecting/hoping. It was nice but I wish it real sank into the pores and cleaned them out.
i was skeptical because I used products like these in the past. I purchased these at target for about 8 dollars which I thought was a fair price. They worked great and met all of my expectations! I will definitely recommend to my friends and will buy this product again in the future!
I got this as a sample and really liked it. After using it saw a little redness but I'm pretty sure that was just from the pressure of pulling the strip off. Usually my skin around and in my nose is quite oily and acne prone but once i started using these it seemed to change a lot.
I love these. So easy to apply and definitely works. You can see all the gunk on the strip when it's time to take it off. It's a gentle pore strip for my sensitive skin. The only part that hurts is when you peel it off. (Do it slowly to see better results) and it's under 6$ a pack at my local stores!
I like these pore strips, but they don't always work the way I want them to. I have a lot of small pores on my nose, and I can still see them after using the pore strips. I just use these as more of a fun/sanitary product, but they are not always the most successful product in clearing one's pores completely.
My daughter love these cleaning strips and uses them all the time. The strip. draw out all the impurities in the skin and lifts out the blackheads, oil and dirt. Its nice that they are dermatologist tested. We receive coupons for them a lot. We purchase them at Walmart or Walgreens.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos