BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Halie B.
Hartland, MI
I love this product! To me it's worth all the money if you have a oily nose, chin, cheek, forehead, etc. This product really grabs on to all the dirt, oil white and black heads on my nose and leaves it feeling so smooth and clean. I don't recommend doing it every week I would say do it every other week. Totally recommend this product!
Jenna M.
georgetown
These things are happening they hurt like hell coming off to be honest but they actually work are used it for the first time and I am very satisfied I will buy them again I actually got them at food lion. They were inexpensive to which is a plus and left my skin feeling really soft
Deja V.
Green Bay, WI
These strips are the best at getting all of the dirty oil out of your pores. However, the first time I used these, it peeled some of my skin off which was really disappointing and painful but it was because I didn’t apply enough water before putting the strip on. Now that I know how, they do work really good and help stop blackheads.
Alisha K.
Taylorsville
These work really good the only downsize to this is the boxes don't carry a lot. I would recommend this to any friend that has black heads or bigger pours on there nose. Packaged very well and definitely will buy again cause I could see a huge difference in my pours and skin.
Morgan M.
Maybe it's because I don't have extreme blackheads, but I feel this product didn't remove my black heads in the way I was hoping. My skin was soft after removal, but just not as clear as I was expecting/hoping. It was nice but I wish it real sank into the pores and cleaned them out.
Ashlie H.
Elsmere
i was skeptical because I used products like these in the past. I purchased these at target for about 8 dollars which I thought was a fair price. They worked great and met all of my expectations! I will definitely recommend to my friends and will buy this product again in the future!
Sophia N.
Myrtle Creek OR
I got this as a sample and really liked it. After using it saw a little redness but I'm pretty sure that was just from the pressure of pulling the strip off. Usually my skin around and in my nose is quite oily and acne prone but once i started using these it seemed to change a lot.
Megan H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these. So easy to apply and definitely works. You can see all the gunk on the strip when it's time to take it off. It's a gentle pore strip for my sensitive skin. The only part that hurts is when you peel it off. (Do it slowly to see better results) and it's under 6$ a pack at my local stores!
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
I like these pore strips, but they don't always work the way I want them to. I have a lot of small pores on my nose, and I can still see them after using the pore strips. I just use these as more of a fun/sanitary product, but they are not always the most successful product in clearing one's pores completely.
Ariel H.
My daughter love these cleaning strips and uses them all the time. The strip.  draw out all the impurities in the skin and lifts out the blackheads, oil and dirt. Its nice that they are dermatologist tested. We receive coupons for them a lot. We purchase them at Walmart or Walgreens.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?