Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These nose strips are a literal life saver! They are the most effective product I have used for clearing the pores on my nose of whiteheads and blackheads. I use these once every other week and it keeps the skin on my nose so smooth, which also makes my makeup go on so much smoother! Only thing that is not so fun is the removing of the nose strip; it hurts a bit peeling them off so beware. So worth it!
I LOVE THESE . They are the best nose strips that i have Used so far . I buy them at either Walgreens or Walmart . They remove everything that needs to be removed . And you can definitely see a difference after removing the strips . And they are pain free ! Definitely recommend them . I also recomend the Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips . They are the exact same !
Purchased at: Amazon
These are great! I have had very good luck with these, as well as the regular Biore strips. I'm not sure if the charcoal kind actually pulls anything extra out, but they're a bit more satisfying because you can see everything that was removed really nicely. I've tried a number of different brands, but Biore always yields the most consistent results. A lot of people complain about pore strips not working on them. In my experience, they work best right after a mask (a mud mask or a glycolic acid mask). The mask pulls everything a bit closer to the surface, and the strip yanks it all out before the pores close back up. Also, make sure your nose is very, very wet when you apply the strip. Like dripping. Dab the drips away with a washcloth and apply asap. In addition, make sure the strip is totally dry before pulling it off (should feel very stiff), which may take longer than the time in the instructions.
I’m addicted to these blackhead strips!! They are so satisfying and it did what it was supposed to!! It was very Effective and got rid of all my blackheads, it was super cheap from Walmart and came with many strips like 6 or 7! I kept wanting to use some again and again within the same week but when I did no blackheads came out because it was all gone from this product! I 100% recommend this!!!
I’ve used these and the original strips for a while now (repurchased a few times) and honestly, I think they used to work better. I’m not sure if I’m gotten a better skincare routine, therefore my blackheads aren’t as dirty or what, but they just don’t pull out much of anything anymore. Sadly, I most likely will not be repurchasing.
It was not the best experience for me. I have a ton of blackheads around my T-zone, where there are large pores present as well. I used these pore strips, and they dried out my skin! I have oily skin as well, so the dryness surprised me. They drew out some blackheads, but they were not effective for me personally. I do not recommend the product if you are prone to dryness around your nose.
This product really helped to clean the pores on my nose. When I took it off, you could see all my blackheads on the paper. Pretty cool yet gross! I’ve only bought one pack before and I would buy it again. The only annoying thing is that it’s a little hard to properly make it stick to your nose, especially on the side of it. That’s frustrating because that’s where I have the lot blackheads.
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend and I used this product when I noticed how clogged his nose was one night, I picked it up from my local Walmart and we tried it. It stuck really well, so well that it left all of the charcoal all over our noses, instead of unclogging them, it stuck in our pores with the rest of the blackhead. When we went to clean the product off it was like an oily water resistant feeling.
I didn't notice much difference in small black heads on my nose after using this, but it did make it feel very smooth and clean. Using it regularly, I didn't see a big difference either. My nose looks better when I use my extractor tool because the pores look smaller and the black heads virtually disappear. So, this definitely works, but only to an extent and definitely not as it's advertised.
i am a person with huge pores on my nose and forehead. i have been using these nose strips for as long as i remember. when you put it on correctly, it peels off nice and easy and always pulls out all of the gross gunk on my face! i use this product about twice a week. i have never had a problem with breaking out or anything and i have pretty sensitive skin. i love these nose strips!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos