BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Claudia K.
Mims
I was skeptical at first but I am actually very impressed! It's super simple and easy to use and not only did it get the gross stuff out of my nose, it also made me feel refreshed and made my nose feel super soft afterward! I would definitely recommend this to a friend! Very satisfied!
Kylie A.
This might be me but the charcoal pore strips never gets anything out and just leaves a mess on my nose. I don’t understand because I use the regular ones and this work great but these don’t do anything. Their charcoal cleanser does more then this. I would not recommend but for the price that it is maybe someone else can get it to work.
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
It's painful but really does the job. I have blackheads all the time. Biore seems to get rid of them for a while with just one every two weeks. I love the box itself because it's compact for traveling and I can take out just one whenever I want. I would totally buy it anytime. Anytime.
Jackie L.
Toledo, OH
This makes my nose feel nice & smooth and from looking at yourself in the bathroom mirror it looks likes it works, which don't get me wrong it does but only a bit especially if you closer at tour nose in the mirror. I did get my product from Krogers and I do recommend giving it a shot.
Natalie A.
Lawrenceville
This is my favorite product when it comes to blackheads removal, despite the application being difficult at times the charcoal face strips exceed any other blackheads remover I have used, it gets it all out and you can tell because of the black color of the strips all the gunk removed is visible leaving you with a clear fulfilled mindset
PointFive K.
Laurinburg, NC
This pore strip did what it was supposed to with about 85% potency.  I could see from the strips that they did remove gunk from pores, but when I checked in a magnifying mirror, I could see there was still a bit of congestion left behind in my pores.  Side note:  really hurts to take off.
Annsley R.
W Jefferson, NC
I believe these pore strips are great for those looking for skincare on a budget and don't have any major issues with blackheads! I have used them a number of times and they are best for getting the more noticeable blackheads but not so good at getting the smaller less noticeable ones.
Kaitlyn G.
Coolidge
The Biore charcoal nose strips are very good products. As a first time user, the instructions are very simple to understand and all together the strip cleaned my pores of blackheads pretty well. The Biore nose strips exceeded my expectations. I would very likely buy this product again
Chynna B.
I’ve used these quite a bunch in middle school due to my consistent breakouts. Being that my nose in very oily, it seems to have been an effective product. It is just like a charcoal mask, it may hurt a bit when you pull it off the first time but once you get used to it, it won’t hurt.
Shaylin V.
Nashua
Didn’t get all th pores, there were some left behind. It is a resonance price and value. Could come with maybe a couple more stripes be nice. I bought it from target. I say it is slightly effective not disappointing. I would recommend it to others who have minimal black heads
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?