Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I was skeptical at first but I am actually very impressed! It's super simple and easy to use and not only did it get the gross stuff out of my nose, it also made me feel refreshed and made my nose feel super soft afterward! I would definitely recommend this to a friend! Very satisfied!
This might be me but the charcoal pore strips never gets anything out and just leaves a mess on my nose. I don’t understand because I use the regular ones and this work great but these don’t do anything. Their charcoal cleanser does more then this. I would not recommend but for the price that it is maybe someone else can get it to work.
It's painful but really does the job. I have blackheads all the time. Biore seems to get rid of them for a while with just one every two weeks. I love the box itself because it's compact for traveling and I can take out just one whenever I want. I would totally buy it anytime. Anytime.
This makes my nose feel nice & smooth and from looking at yourself in the bathroom mirror it looks likes it works, which don't get me wrong it does but only a bit especially if you closer at tour nose in the mirror. I did get my product from Krogers and I do recommend giving it a shot.
This is my favorite product when it comes to blackheads removal, despite the application being difficult at times the charcoal face strips exceed any other blackheads remover I have used, it gets it all out and you can tell because of the black color of the strips all the gunk removed is visible leaving you with a clear fulfilled mindset
This pore strip did what it was supposed to with about 85% potency. I could see from the strips that they did remove gunk from pores, but when I checked in a magnifying mirror, I could see there was still a bit of congestion left behind in my pores. Side note: really hurts to take off.
I believe these pore strips are great for those looking for skincare on a budget and don't have any major issues with blackheads! I have used them a number of times and they are best for getting the more noticeable blackheads but not so good at getting the smaller less noticeable ones.
The Biore charcoal nose strips are very good products. As a first time user, the instructions are very simple to understand and all together the strip cleaned my pores of blackheads pretty well. The Biore nose strips exceeded my expectations. I would very likely buy this product again
I’ve used these quite a bunch in middle school due to my consistent breakouts. Being that my nose in very oily, it seems to have been an effective product. It is just like a charcoal mask, it may hurt a bit when you pull it off the first time but once you get used to it, it won’t hurt.
Didn’t get all th pores, there were some left behind. It is a resonance price and value. Could come with maybe a couple more stripes be nice. I bought it from target. I say it is slightly effective not disappointing. I would recommend it to others who have minimal black heads
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos