BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Rina R.
Really takes the dirt out of your pores! You’ll notice it after peeling the strip off when done. I’m a constant user of it, the packaging is nice and it did meet what it was advertising it it removed all the gunk. I would highly recommend especially for beginners and those on a low budget.
Camille D.
This is a great product it gets rid of blackheads and Whiteheads in every use. It is very effective. It definitely meet my expectations. I love it I use this every other week. And I think the company should work on the black melting on your skin. But it doesn't affect the use or your skin.
Angela M.
Honolulu, HI
My FAVORITE nose strips... the original work ok, but these charcoal ones are top notch!!! They even work on my husbands nose, and nothing works on his nose... I felt like my nose was throughly cleaned after using the strips, and good gravy it looked like a blackhead forest on the strip...
Micah B.
Baton Rouge
I love these nose strips. I'm a little obsessed with them. They actually do their job! They make my nose (and sometimes chin) look so clear! For something that could be rough on your skin...it does it's job. Very well. I pretty much buy these everytime i go to walmart. 10/10 recommended!
Andi B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This. Is. My. Life. Saver. I have bought this product multiple times and fall in love with it every time! I got it at CVS! It went above and beyond my expectations! The only thing I don't like is how you don't get a lot of strips, but it's relatively cheap for the amount of work it does!!
Dallana B.
Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub and the bioré pore cleansing strips are two of my favorite products to use. They are gentle on the skin and effective in way that leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. The only downside to the pore strips is when they are dried up for too long it becomes difficult to remove other than that works great!.
Daniela C.
El Paso
This definitely helped with my black heads! I decided to give this a try when i went to ulta and i love it! It does what it says! It's a satisfying feeling when you peel the strip off and see the dirt that's been in there! After i took it off it left my nose feeling really smooth.  Love it!
Mandisa M.
As much as I love the charcoal peel mask that takes even hairs off your face, this is definitely my go to for nose strips when I don't feel like waiting for shipment. I would reccomend this product to others who feel as if their nose has many clogged pores and it works on sensitive skin!
Charlotte S.
Owego, NY
I have tried many nose strips before and I am always up to try new ones. I thought this product was very effective took out a lot of dead skin and blackheads. Price is affordable you always pay a little more for good products but this isn't outrageous and I would definitely buy them again!
Hailey F.
These pore strips definitely live up to what they say on the package. I do these at least three times a month and it makes my pores on my nose so clean and pulls out all of the black heads and dirt that was left in my pores. It hurts a little bit when you take them off, but beauty is pain.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?