BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
jessica b.
Palmdale, CA
I havn' t bought a box myself yet but I stole 2 strip from my brother in law who uses them and loves them. My husband and I both used one and the worked great. It's actually gross how much gunk came off of our noses lol.. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Abigail E.
Lynchburg, VA
These strips work well, but I wouldn't say they get rid of all my blackheads. They're a little expensive for what they're worth. Sometimes you can get them on sale. I have used these several times, and honestly you have to use a couple back-to-back to see good and satisfying results.
Miranda O.
Oxnard
Best pore strips in history of pore strips the most satisfying thing about this product is seeing how much stuff it really takes out of your face. My brother hates facials but he will wear this to get everything off of his nose if only they made a pore strip for the forehead and chin
Julia C.
Staten Island
Not as effective as I thought they would be.
Harsh to take off.
Respect user because they are a little effective for my nose.
A little effective but overall disappointing.
I would reccommend to someone who does not have a big issue with pores but would like to try a cool beauty hack!
Deja V.
Green Bay, WI
These strips are the best at getting all of the dirty oil out of your pores. However, the first time I used these, it peeled some of my skin off which was really disappointing and painful but it was because I didn’t apply enough water before putting the strip on. Now that I know how, they do work really good and help stop blackheads.
Elisha J.
Porterville
Biore strips will always have a good place in my heart. I love the Charcoal Pore Strips, because there's just something about them that makes the skin feel extra clean when you rip them off--even if you have to wash all the charcoal marks off afterwards! A++ I buy these all the time.
Meghan L.
De Pere, WI
This is my go to item. Never disappoints. After a shower on a Sunday night, I throw one of them on and leave it on for a bit, and feel like a new woman once it’s off. The value pack is always a great option. I have been buying these for 2+ years, and will continue for many to come.
Destiny G.
Lexington , AL
These strips are perfect for target areas on your face! My nose is the worlds worse at getting huge blackheads because of my giant pores and these strips alleviate that problem for me all together! I've tried several brands of these strips but the added charcoal has the best results!
Brett M.
Old school pore clearing at its best.  These strips remove the impurities in my nose pores and didn't seem to strip the skin at all. I use these weekly, and since they're pretty inexpensive it is a no-brainer. I just wish they made more shapes so I could do my entire face.
Stephanie F.
Louisville, KY
I originally got these when there was a lot of beauty hype around charcoal. They didn't work as well as I thought they were going to work. They were about as average as any other pore strip that you would find on the market. I don't think there is any enhancement from the charcoal.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?