Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
they work very well, get most of the black heads out. the only down side is that it just hurt to peel it off. i use them about once a month and they are pretty effective. they are packaged up perfectly so it’s easy to peel off and put on you nose. Also they are pretty cheap which is a plus
Biore has some great products for cleaning out your pores. Their nose strips are some of my favorites. This product is not too expensive and can be found at many local drug or grocery stores. The charcoal products are probably my favorite of the line. I find them to be the most effective.
these are amazing! I like using them when I'm having a pamper day with a clay face mask! They are super cheap and they work very well. Pulling them off of my nose is so satisfying too, you can literally see all of the yuckies right on the strip! I use it above my eyebrows as well. great product!
Super easy to apply! The strips harden just to the right texture where it doesn't hurt you. Once you let time pass and you pull it off, it definitely does its job! It's super gross but amazing how it actually pulls out what it needs to pull out! I definitely recommend this productproduct!
Not a good product, the black is very appealing before buying but once you use it the black residue is left all over nose and it does not work like all those commercials show and it was an alright price but I would sadly not buy it again, still forcing myself to use up my last few strips
I love the idea of these, but they don't remove all blackheads. I still use them continually, but now I don't expect all blackheads to be removed. Personally, my blackheads aren't horrible, so maybe that's why it doesn't fully work. I still recommend it because it removes SOME blackheads.
This is a great product it gets rid of blackheads and Whiteheads in every use. It is very effective. It definitely meet my expectations. I love it I use this every other week. And I think the company should work on the black melting on your skin. But it doesn't affect the use or your skin.
These are WONDERFUL! I haven't used a lot of pore strip products but out of the handful that I have tried, these have been the best! It works so well and I can literally feel all the dirt that they pull out of my pores! Price is VERY good for the quality of this product! Would recommend!
First off I want to say these are literally the best strips I’ve used. They stick on perfectly and does not slide off or anything, and then when you pull on it it takes off all the impurities on your nose. I’ve even had my boyfriend try them and he liked them too! Definitely worth a try!
These do not work for me! I have really oily skin, so blackheads are definitely a problem for me. I have tried several times to use these strips, but every time it just pulls out all the tiny hairs on my nose and maybe 3 or blackheads. For me,that is definitely not worth the money.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos