BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Genesis D.
orlando, fl
I definitely prefer the original strips to the charcoal ones. I feel that the whole “charcoal” fad is just a gimmick honestly. The only reason people believe it is because you can see more since it’s on a dark background than the white ones. Maybe I’m wrong but these aren’t my first choice in pore strips.
Ashley A.
This is one of my go to products to clean my pores on my nose area. I personally have very enlarged pores on my nose, which fill up with dirt. I have used so many pores strips but I always come back to these. They pull out all the dirt and gunk and they leave my pores feeling so cleaned out and the skin on my nose feeling so soft and smooth.
Mandisa M.
As much as I love the charcoal peel mask that takes even hairs off your face, this is definitely my go to for nose strips when I don't feel like waiting for shipment. I would reccomend this product to others who feel as if their nose has many clogged pores and it works on sensitive skin!
Lexi K.
I love these pore strips. They're super gentle on my skin which is nice and they always get the job done. I buy mine from Ulta in the town I live in. This product did meet my expectations and it is very gentle on the skin. I think that's important when looking at what pore strips you buy.
Brittany D.
Delray Beach , FL
In the past, I have used the regular biore strips, but I have to say I likes the charcoal cleansing ones much better! These lifted so much more dirt out of my skin! I was so happy with the results. Definitely pull it off slowly though! I stuck one on my boyfriend and he just ripped it off only to find that everything had been left behind...
Micah B.
Baton Rouge
I love these nose strips. I'm a little obsessed with them. They actually do their job! They make my nose (and sometimes chin) look so clear! For something that could be rough on your skin...it does it's job. Very well. I pretty much buy these everytime i go to walmart. 10/10 recommended!
Shyanne M.
Reidsville
I have terrible black heads, they are stubborn. The packaging isn't the best but it does the job to keep all the strips together. It was a quick fix but if you don' treat your black heads the right way they will come back. So for the price, quality and quickness it's a good product.
Filipa S.
Union, NJ
Works so well!
This bioré works does wonders to diminuish the size of your pores as well as it takes off your black heads arou your nose area! Give it try, you won’t regret it! Love it as i see improvements after 3 uses!  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Dallana B.
Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub and the bioré pore cleansing strips are two of my favorite products to use. They are gentle on the skin and effective in way that leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. The only downside to the pore strips is when they are dried up for too long it becomes difficult to remove other than that works great!.
Claudia C.
Pomona, CA
i really enjoy using these pore strips. love how they work and really think they do their job. i also really like that i can get these in a drugstore and also not too pricey. i really did notice a difference after the 1st stip i used and was happy with the results, will keep repurchasing these.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?