Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These pore strips, essentially, do what they say they do. However, I've found that I prefer pore strips that adhere strongly to the skin - I've noticed that these sometimes dissolve if you use too much water, and it can be a process to use them the right way. Either way, they get the job done!
I use these twice a week! They've been an essential part of my skincare routine for years. No other nose strip gets out as many blackheads. I even notice that my pores look smaller afterwards and my nose is smooth. Just be sure not to leave it on too long or it gets crusty and hard to remove.
I LOVE this product! I've had a tough time finding a pore strip product that actually worked and this one definitely does the job. It gets in deep and pulls out all of the dirt in your pores, which is great. I don't know about you but pore strips is one of my favorite parts of pampering my face and I love using this specific product for that.
This product definitely cleans your nose of all the dirt and oils!! I don't have that many black/white heads on my nose but my family has used it as well and seen significant improvement! Hurts during removal, but that's to be expected. Overall, a cheap and easy way to keep your skin clean :)
I don't know anyone who hasn't used these unless they live under a rock. You always want that satisfaction of pulling these off and seeing how gross your face was before you put this on. Then you are disgusted and intrigued at what actually came off of your face. OF COURSE I RECCOMEND THIS.
I got caught in the hype of charcoal skin care and was super excited to try these out . However it didn't meet my expectations. It worked just like the other pore strips within the brand. However the strips leave my skin feeling smooth and gets rid of SOME blackheads. They are just ok to me.
I really liked this product! It’s inexpensive, easy to use and available at local places. Such as, target and walgreens. I didn’t have high hopes since I’ve never liked pore strips but was very pleased with the outcome. I bought it at walgreens and would definitely recommend it to friends.
I tried this today and it did me no good. It didn't work at all. I was expecting it to work and clear the pores but when I took it off it didn't take nothing. It was a bit pricy for me. Maybe I would give it a second try who knows maybe I didn't it wrong everything deserves a second chance
I’m a popaholic, there! I said it! I love getting things that don’t belong out of my pores, and these do that to the highest extent of the goo be gone law! I wish there were more in a box, or that they weren’t so expensive, but they are such a nice product I keep buying them without regard to cost.
I do not like this pore strips at all. They did nothing at all for the pores on my nose. When I took the strip off and found nothing was extracted from my pores I just thought I was using the product wrong. But after watching videos and rereading the instructions, I found that I was doing everything right. It's simply an ineffective product.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos