BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jenn C.
Pleasantville, NJ
These pore strips, essentially, do what they say they do. However, I've found that I prefer pore strips that adhere strongly to the skin - I've noticed that these sometimes dissolve if you use too much water, and it can be a process to use them the right way. Either way, they get the job done!
Taryn W.
Brooklyn, NY
I use these twice a week! They've been an essential part of my skincare routine for years. No other nose strip gets out as many blackheads. I even notice that my pores look smaller afterwards and my nose is smooth. Just be sure not to leave it on too long or it gets crusty and hard to remove.
Lindsey K.
I LOVE this product! I've had a tough time finding a pore strip product that actually worked and this one definitely does the job. It gets in deep and pulls out all of the dirt in your pores, which is great. I don't know about you but pore strips is one of my favorite parts of pampering my face and I love using this specific product for that.
Abbey M.
Elkins
This product definitely cleans your nose of all the dirt and oils!! I don't have that many black/white heads on my nose but my family has used it as well and seen significant improvement! Hurts during removal, but that's to be expected. Overall, a cheap and easy way to keep your skin clean :)
Emily P.
Harrisburg, PA
I don't know anyone who hasn't used these unless they live under a rock. You always want that satisfaction of pulling these off and seeing how gross your face was before you put this on. Then you are disgusted and intrigued at what actually came off of your face. OF COURSE I RECCOMEND THIS.
Kayla L.
Grovetown, GA
I got caught in the hype of charcoal skin care and was super excited to try these out . However it didn't meet my expectations. It worked just like the other pore strips within the brand. However the strips leave my skin feeling smooth and gets rid of SOME blackheads. They are just ok to me.
Tamia G.
San Francisco, California
I really liked this product! It’s inexpensive, easy to use and available at local places. Such as, target and walgreens. I didn’t have high hopes since I’ve never liked pore strips but was very pleased with the outcome. I bought it at walgreens and would definitely recommend it to friends.
Claudia A.
Schaumburg, IL
I tried this today and it did me no good. It didn't work at all. I was expecting it to work and clear the pores but when I took it off it didn't take nothing. It was a bit pricy for me. Maybe I would give it a second try who knows maybe I didn't it wrong everything deserves a second chance
JayLynn S.
I’m a popaholic, there! I said it! I love getting things that don’t belong out of my pores, and these do that to the highest extent of the goo be gone law! I wish there were more in a box, or that they weren’t so expensive, but they are such a nice product I keep buying them without regard to cost.
Sara C.
I do not like this pore strips at all. They did nothing at all for the pores on my nose. When I took the strip off and found nothing was extracted from my pores I just thought I was using the product wrong. But after watching videos and rereading the instructions, I found that I was doing everything right. It's simply an ineffective product.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?