Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These are good for some fast action removal of blackheads and impurities in your nose. I buy it from the drug store every few months. The only thing that bothers me about this product is the amount of black residue it leaves on your nose after, besides that it’s good for a quick clean up!
I do not like this pore strips at all. They did nothing at all for the pores on my nose. When I took the strip off and found nothing was extracted from my pores I just thought I was using the product wrong. But after watching videos and rereading the instructions, I found that I was doing everything right. It's simply an ineffective product.
I love the idea of these, but they don't remove all blackheads. I still use them continually, but now I don't expect all blackheads to be removed. Personally, my blackheads aren't horrible, so maybe that's why it doesn't fully work. I still recommend it because it removes SOME blackheads.
They did pull some of the blackheads out of my skin, but they did not work as well as i would have hoped. They were inexpensive so you get what you pay for. They did not hurt pulling off the skin like some other products, but they also didnt pull all the blackheads out like i hoped.
These do not work for me! I have really oily skin, so blackheads are definitely a problem for me. I have tried several times to use these strips, but every time it just pulls out all the tiny hairs on my nose and maybe 3 or blackheads. For me,that is definitely not worth the money.
These were great for my acne. The charcoal strips are made not just to pull out the nasty stuff, but to help control oils. I'm one that has an oily nose and even washing my face can't keep it down for more than an hour, but this helped a lot! It even helped keep my foundation on my nose!
Super easy to apply! The strips harden just to the right texture where it doesn't hurt you. Once you let time pass and you pull it off, it definitely does its job! It's super gross but amazing how it actually pulls out what it needs to pull out! I definitely recommend this productproduct!
I use these all the time!! They really do work and you can tell when you take it off!! They work better than any expensive brand I've used before! They are easy to put on and they are not irritating at all!
These are WONDERFUL! I haven't used a lot of pore strip products but out of the handful that I have tried, these have been the best! It works so well and I can literally feel all the dirt that they pull out of my pores! Price is VERY good for the quality of this product! Would recommend!
I tried this today and it did me no good. It didn't work at all. I was expecting it to work and clear the pores but when I took it off it didn't take nothing. It was a bit pricy for me. Maybe I would give it a second try who knows maybe I didn't it wrong everything deserves a second chance
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos