BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Paige L.
Tuckerton
These are good for some fast action removal of blackheads and impurities in your nose. I buy it from the drug store every few months. The only thing that bothers me about this product is the amount of black residue it leaves on your nose after, besides that it’s good for a quick clean up!
Sara C.
I do not like this pore strips at all. They did nothing at all for the pores on my nose. When I took the strip off and found nothing was extracted from my pores I just thought I was using the product wrong. But after watching videos and rereading the instructions, I found that I was doing everything right. It's simply an ineffective product.
Shannon J.
Pendleton, IN
I love the idea of these, but they don't remove all blackheads. I still use them continually, but now I don't expect all blackheads to be removed. Personally, my blackheads aren't horrible, so maybe that's why it doesn't fully work. I still recommend it because it removes SOME blackheads.
Kylie C.
Ocean City, NJ
They did pull some of the blackheads out of my skin, but they did not work as well as i would have hoped. They were inexpensive so you get what you pay for. They did not hurt pulling off the skin like some other products, but they also didnt pull all the blackheads out like i hoped.
Iana B.
These do not work for me! I have really oily skin, so blackheads are definitely a problem for me. I have tried several times to use these strips, but every time it just pulls out all the tiny hairs on my nose and maybe 3 or  blackheads. For me,that is definitely not worth the money.
Marissa B.
These were great for my acne. The charcoal strips are made not just to pull out the nasty stuff, but to help control oils. I'm one that has an oily nose and even washing my face can't keep it down for more than an hour, but this helped a lot! It even helped keep my foundation on my nose!
Darian O.
Hanford
Super easy to apply! The strips harden just to the right texture where it doesn't hurt you. Once you let time pass and you pull it off, it definitely does its job! It's super gross but amazing how it actually pulls out what it needs to pull out! I definitely recommend this productproduct!
Madalyn H.
I use these all the time!! They really do work and you can tell when you take it off!! They work better than any expensive brand I've used before! They are easy to put on and they are not irritating at all!
Ashley H.
Chattanooga, TN
These are WONDERFUL! I haven't used a lot of pore strip products but out of the handful that I have tried, these have been the best! It works so well and I can literally feel all the dirt that they pull out of my pores! Price is VERY good for the quality of this product! Would recommend!
Claudia A.
Schaumburg, IL
I tried this today and it did me no good. It didn't work at all. I was expecting it to work and clear the pores but when I took it off it didn't take nothing. It was a bit pricy for me. Maybe I would give it a second try who knows maybe I didn't it wrong everything deserves a second chance
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?