BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Ok so I have large pores on my nose and have issue's with blackheads which I use many products on. I just got my March Cosmo and came across a sample of this nose strip so I gave it a shot ( I usually use the Sephora brand ones at $3 a pop). This strip was great. It was easy to use and pulled the dead skin off my nose and the gunk out of my pores. Bonus there was a $2 off coupon in my Cosmopolitan magazine so I ran to town and bought a box for next to nothing.
Jensen B.
Milledgeville
these did clear up my pores but not really to the degree that I would’ve liked due to the price. maybe I just over paid but I felt like they left a good bit of black residue on my face afterward that was hard to get off and some of my pores had been missed completely
Niki D.
Russellville, AR
I recently purchased these to try to see if they were any different than the original ones. I didn’t feel like they did anything special but I’ve always liked the Fiore blackhead remover strips and I will continue to buy them
Patricia T.
Land O Lakes, FL
My favorite brand so far it helped me so much, I have used this product multiple times and I’m never disappointed by the results, I bought this at Walmart for a good price and I continued to buy it again! Highly recommend it.
DaniellaMarie G.
Works wonders! You can actually see every little black head it pulls. Super affordable & you can probably find it at any grocery store. I believe I got mine at H.E.B. I actually need to go buy me another pack as we speak! lol
Abby B.
Couch
I really liked how they worked: my skin was left soft and my pores were visibly cleaner. Although, since they are so expensive I began looking elsewhere and found that at other stores like dollar general I can buy the dupe for much cheaper which works just as well.
Jennifer T.
I was not the biggest fan of these strips. I felt like they took the dry skin off of my nose and left my nose looking very patchy as if I had a sunburn and my skin was peeling. I did notice t took some black heads out but I feel like it enlarged my pores at the same time. I don't think I will be repurchasing these strips!
Jordan E.
I liked this a surprising amount! I have sensitive skin so I try to stay away from harsher facial care. I have very large pores and this absolutely made them look smaller and less noticeable. It didn’t irritate my skin at all. The only problem I had is that it spreads black charcoal while it’s wet so you have to be careful not to touch it anywhere. Like most post strips it is a bit drying, but that’s to be expected. Overall I’m pleasantly surprised!
Michelle H.
St Maries
Of course I got this product just to see yes I'm about to say it how many blackheads I had and my son also we were wondering who had the most but you know what it took care of them and I hardly have any blackheads on my nose and it is now part of my skin care routine
Kristi L.
Brainerd, MN
I love that this product helps keep me feeling fresh! I have larger pores on my nose and this product really helps keep them looking clean and smaller I might add. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?