Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Ok so I have large pores on my nose and have issue's with blackheads which I use many products on. I just got my March Cosmo and came across a sample of this nose strip so I gave it a shot ( I usually use the Sephora brand ones at $3 a pop). This strip was great. It was easy to use and pulled the dead skin off my nose and the gunk out of my pores. Bonus there was a $2 off coupon in my Cosmopolitan magazine so I ran to town and bought a box for next to nothing.
these did clear up my pores but not really to the degree that I would’ve liked due to the price. maybe I just over paid but I felt like they left a good bit of black residue on my face afterward that was hard to get off and some of my pores had been missed completely
I recently purchased these to try to see if they were any different than the original ones. I didn’t feel like they did anything special but I’ve always liked the Fiore blackhead remover strips and I will continue to buy them
My favorite brand so far it helped me so much, I have used this product multiple times and I’m never disappointed by the results, I bought this at Walmart for a good price and I continued to buy it again! Highly recommend it.
Works wonders! You can actually see every little black head it pulls. Super affordable & you can probably find it at any grocery store. I believe I got mine at H.E.B. I actually need to go buy me another pack as we speak! lol
I really liked how they worked: my skin was left soft and my pores were visibly cleaner. Although, since they are so expensive I began looking elsewhere and found that at other stores like dollar general I can buy the dupe for much cheaper which works just as well.
I was not the biggest fan of these strips. I felt like they took the dry skin off of my nose and left my nose looking very patchy as if I had a sunburn and my skin was peeling. I did notice t took some black heads out but I feel like it enlarged my pores at the same time. I don't think I will be repurchasing these strips!
I liked this a surprising amount! I have sensitive skin so I try to stay away from harsher facial care. I have very large pores and this absolutely made them look smaller and less noticeable. It didn’t irritate my skin at all. The only problem I had is that it spreads black charcoal while it’s wet so you have to be careful not to touch it anywhere. Like most post strips it is a bit drying, but that’s to be expected. Overall I’m pleasantly surprised!
Of course I got this product just to see yes I'm about to say it how many blackheads I had and my son also we were wondering who had the most but you know what it took care of them and I hardly have any blackheads on my nose and it is now part of my skin care routine
I love that this product helps keep me feeling fresh! I have larger pores on my nose and this product really helps keep them looking clean and smaller I might add. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos