BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Aubrey W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love these! They are easy to apply and remove and they remove blackheads beautifully. My skin feels soft and clean when I'm done, and any remnants left behind are easy to wash away. I don't feel like this dries out or damages my skin at all. I love these and will continue to buy them!
PointFive K.
Laurinburg, NC
This pore strip did what it was supposed to with about 85% potency.  I could see from the strips that they did remove gunk from pores, but when I checked in a magnifying mirror, I could see there was still a bit of congestion left behind in my pores.  Side note:  really hurts to take off.
Libby B.
Marianna
It did the job well but wasn't spectacular. The packaging was nice and had great description of product. It was pretty affective and I have used it more than once and will continue to use. I would recommend this to people with a lot of build up in their pores. The charcoal helps purify
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
I love these things 😻 They clean out my pores like no joke . It's the only kinds of nose strips i use and so does my girlfriend. They last me a very long time and I don't use them very often being that I don't need to , but when I have 2 left , I run to the store and make sure I buy some more
Kaitlyn G.
Coolidge
The Biore charcoal nose strips are very good products. As a first time user, the instructions are very simple to understand and all together the strip cleaned my pores of blackheads pretty well. The Biore nose strips exceeded my expectations. I would very likely buy this product again
Julia E.
Hornell, NY
These things take the black heads right out of my nose. I go through a box of these every month. These ones are less painful (in my opinion) than the original. I always get these from Walmart when I need to stock up. Only thing that could be improved is the amount that comes in the box
Jazmere S.
Bowie, MD
Wonderful product when done correctly. Kind of hard The first try but once you do it and you know what to expect afterwords it’s a breeze. I do wish that there were more in the pack because they do tell you to use it more frequently so you would have to buy numerous numbers of packages.
Shaylin V.
Nashua
Didn’t get all th pores, there were some left behind. It is a resonance price and value. Could come with maybe a couple more stripes be nice. I bought it from target. I say it is slightly effective not disappointing. I would recommend it to others who have minimal black heads
Chelsie G.
Wichita, KS
These are great! I've actually used them for a very long time. They are easy to use, don't irritate my skin at all, and prove interesting when you take it off to see what has been hiding in your nose! The one thing I will warn about, however, is to make sure not to put the strips over any current acne/healing acne. I have noticed that it will rip scabbing away and can cause scarring.
Tania R.
Lowell, MA
I'll always love to use beer it's just a brand that I'm it's affordable and it's popular and I do like it I feel like it's as clean out your whole piores your whole blackheads all at once it's definitely a good scrub I definitely buy it again and tell my friends all about it I loved it
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?