Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love these! They are easy to apply and remove and they remove blackheads beautifully. My skin feels soft and clean when I'm done, and any remnants left behind are easy to wash away. I don't feel like this dries out or damages my skin at all. I love these and will continue to buy them!
This pore strip did what it was supposed to with about 85% potency. I could see from the strips that they did remove gunk from pores, but when I checked in a magnifying mirror, I could see there was still a bit of congestion left behind in my pores. Side note: really hurts to take off.
It did the job well but wasn't spectacular. The packaging was nice and had great description of product. It was pretty affective and I have used it more than once and will continue to use. I would recommend this to people with a lot of build up in their pores. The charcoal helps purify
I love these things 😻 They clean out my pores like no joke . It's the only kinds of nose strips i use and so does my girlfriend. They last me a very long time and I don't use them very often being that I don't need to , but when I have 2 left , I run to the store and make sure I buy some more
The Biore charcoal nose strips are very good products. As a first time user, the instructions are very simple to understand and all together the strip cleaned my pores of blackheads pretty well. The Biore nose strips exceeded my expectations. I would very likely buy this product again
These things take the black heads right out of my nose. I go through a box of these every month. These ones are less painful (in my opinion) than the original. I always get these from Walmart when I need to stock up. Only thing that could be improved is the amount that comes in the box
Wonderful product when done correctly. Kind of hard The first try but once you do it and you know what to expect afterwords it’s a breeze. I do wish that there were more in the pack because they do tell you to use it more frequently so you would have to buy numerous numbers of packages.
Didn’t get all th pores, there were some left behind. It is a resonance price and value. Could come with maybe a couple more stripes be nice. I bought it from target. I say it is slightly effective not disappointing. I would recommend it to others who have minimal black heads
These are great! I've actually used them for a very long time. They are easy to use, don't irritate my skin at all, and prove interesting when you take it off to see what has been hiding in your nose! The one thing I will warn about, however, is to make sure not to put the strips over any current acne/healing acne. I have noticed that it will rip scabbing away and can cause scarring.
I'll always love to use beer it's just a brand that I'm it's affordable and it's popular and I do like it I feel like it's as clean out your whole piores your whole blackheads all at once it's definitely a good scrub I definitely buy it again and tell my friends all about it I loved it
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos