Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These pore strips are amazing. They hurt sourly when taking them off, but it’s almost therapeutic. You can actually look at the strips and see everything it pulled from your pores and they make your face feel refreshed. They’re a little pricey, but worth it. Especially if you have noticeable blackheads on your nose like I do. I would recommend these strips!
A couple times a months I'll use these and they are alright. I feel like using an exfoliating face wash a few times a week and staying consistent gives me much better results. I used an appropriate amount of water and still had trouble getting the strip to stay in place for the whole time before it hardened and still it was like it fuller never hardened enough
I love this product!! It gets all of my blackheads out and shrinks my pores like a dream. They're so cheap at the store, and you only need to use them about once a week. The only thing I wish was that there were more in a box. But other than that, I love this product. Everyone needs a good pore strip in their life.
Love ! This product is awesome! Only reason im missing a star is because for my skin personally it could stand to be better on removing black heads, but taking into considersation how bad mine are it's understandable! Ive used it on my mom and boyfriend and it works fantastically on them! Would recommend
This works fairly well gets almost everything out of my nose area. The only reason i give it a four stars is because there is still gunk in my pores after use, but the amout is minimal so it is still amazing. But overall the product is great for the price and its not as painful as i thought it would be.
I wanted this to work for me so bad maybe my skin doesn't work well with it idk. But it doesn't do anything for me. Nor doest the strip lay on right for me . When I took it off nothing came out of pores I was thinking maybe my skin is clean but when I tried something else stuff came out of my pores the strip just didn't work on me.
I love these nose strips. They're actually quite addicting. It pulls out so many blackheads and dirt. It's crazy. I have to keep myself from doing them too often. They work very well. I typically do one every two weeks. I also love how affordable they are and available at almost any drug store or ULTA.
I bought this product from Safeway although I could've gotten it cheaper else where. This product is amazing! After 2 weeks of using the nose strips, my black heads were completely gone and didn't come back for a while & when they did I used them again and they disappeared so quickly! If you need to get rid of black heads in less than a month, use these!
This products work really well to get out those stubborn blackheads. The cut out of the nose shape makes it very easy to reply. I was expecting for it to pull out more blackheads but i use this product on a daily bases and get it from Target. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product is alright. Make sure you take it off from the sides first, working towards the middle. Don't expect it to take off all your blackheads, but it took off a decent amount. It hurts but not too bad to where I couldn't stand it. Overall, it's a decent product for the price, but there's better.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos