Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Worked aright for a pore strip! Still had better luck with gelatin and milk recipe but if you want something quick and not very messy, this is a pretty good product. Indo love the idea of charcoal though. It has so many benefits like actually drawing dirt out of your pores, so there's always that!
I've tried many many many different pore strips before none compare to these. I usually get them from walmart tho i wish more came for the price. The product itself smells minty to me and it dries very quick. It hurts a bit pulling the strip off but overall i recommend this product to many friends.
This product was amazing. I really liked how it was easy to use and the instructions were simple to follow. After using the product I felt a little fresher and more confident to wear a little less makeup on the areas that I needed more coverage on. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This strips work wonders! I like to leave mine on for awhile and once I remove it everything comes off so smoothly. My nose feels so soft and smooth and every black head is gone in seconds. I recommend this to anyone with tons of blackheads in their nose as well as oils cause it is gone in seconds.
When i used the Bioré strips, it made my nose red but i seen that they removed some of my blackheads. They had really nice packaging, it wasn’t cute but it was easy to open, I would recommend this product to people people with normal skin. If you have sensitive skin i wouldn’t use this product.
I wish it was less expensive since you only get a few in the box (I use them once a week). But they work decently and get the job done. Not great for super stubborn blackheads but I've noticed a difference in the texture of my nose after using these. It's fun too peel it off and see all the dirt that the strips took off.
i wish these took more blackheads out of the skin . i also wish they didnt hurt that much when you pull them off . but they are very affordable and for the cost it is pretty pleasing . also the instructions confused me just a little bit . i can definitely see myself buying this product again in the future .
If you have really bad pores that need to be cleaned out, you'll have to use a whole box because these don't do much. My pores honestly, are not bad but i was expecting the little that i do have, to be pulled out. The stickiness hurt so I was expecting my nose to be swiped clear of them, but nope.
The biore charcoal strips are my new favorite the work really well and don’t break out my skin personally I think the charcoal ones work better the regular and easy to use they are pretty pricey but it’s worth it
I bought these beacsue I wanted to get rid of stubborn blackheads. For the price of $14 I think it was very effective. However I was still left with some clogged pores, but a very smooth nose. I have repeatedly bought these, for the great value and for a one time use it took away most clogged pores.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos