BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Mia H.
These are one of my favorite preducts for skin care. They definitely do the job of cleaning out your pores very well. It definately met my expectations and more. I got it at Ulta if you would like to try it out. It did hurt a little to take off once its dry but i expected that so it wasnt too bad.
Britany H.
Cleveland
The biore charcoal strips are my new favorite the work really well and don’t break out my skin personally I think the charcoal ones work better the regular and easy to use they are pretty pricey but it’s worth it
Stephanie M.
Las Vegas
I've tried many many many different pore strips before none compare to these. I usually get them from walmart tho i wish more came for the price. The product itself smells minty to me and it dries very quick. It hurts a bit pulling the strip off but overall i recommend this product to many friends.
Sydney C.
If you have really bad pores that need to be cleaned out, you'll have to use a whole box because these don't do much. My pores honestly, are not bad but i was expecting the little that i do have, to be pulled out. The stickiness hurt so I was expecting my nose to be swiped clear of them, but nope.
Maggie C.
Osawatomie
If you have clogged pores and a tight budget this is the perfect product for you! This extremely effective pore strip made my nose so soft, it is very gentle with my super sensitive skin. This product is so affordable I can’t help but by it again and again!Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Lori E.
Anniston, AL
These charcoal strips are so much better than the original Biore nose strips!! I received one as a sample in a subscription box. I liked it enough to purchase a pack at the drugstore! Granted, I will NEVER trade in my Origins Charcoal Mask for a nose strip, but when I can't be bothered to apply a mask to my entire face, these nose strips do the trick!
Madeline C.
I wish it was less expensive since you only get a few in the box (I use them once a week). But they work decently and get the job done. Not great for super stubborn blackheads but I've noticed a difference in the texture of my nose after using these. It's fun too peel it off and see all the dirt that the strips took off.
Kristi M.
Lucedale
I love anything baking soda. The face wash is great. I hate to peel things off my face. But it did the job.  Bioré Baking Soda Pore CleanserBioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips I would love to try more products in the future. I want to start my son on a great product.
Grace🤤💕 C.
Harrisburg
When i used the Bioré strips, it made my nose red but i seen that they removed some of my blackheads. They had really nice packaging, it wasn’t cute but it was easy to open, I would recommend this product to people people with normal skin. If you have sensitive skin i wouldn’t use this product.
Gloria R.
Hollister
These strips are definitely my favorite nose strips in the market. What I love is that they have varieties ranging from charcoal to witch hazel which I thinks is very convenient. I try to purchase a big pack to last me for a long time because the price is kind of high , but I definitely recommend
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?