BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Toni G.
Kalamazoo , MI
Not going to lie, these aren't an easy removal for me, there is a little pain! BUUUUT, I love it, so worth it! It removes all of my blackheads from the crevasses around and on my nose! I also use for my chin and I've never had another brand do this week! It lasts as well, and I am hoping to buy soon
Jaime E.
Worked aright for a pore strip! Still had better luck with gelatin and milk recipe but if you want something quick and not very messy, this is a pretty good product. Indo love the idea of charcoal though. It has so many benefits like actually drawing dirt out of your pores, so there's always that!
Nataliya V.
It was an ok pore strip, didn’t do much to remove blackheads. It is gentle on the face. I used to love these but it seems they must've changed something as far as how they make it. The last few boxes I've purchased have not worked for me. Not sticking to my nose (doing what the directions say..) and just peeling off with little to no black heads.
Mia H.
These are one of my favorite preducts for skin care. They definitely do the job of cleaning out your pores very well. It definately met my expectations and more. I got it at Ulta if you would like to try it out. It did hurt a little to take off once its dry but i expected that so it wasnt too bad.
Heaven D.
Diberville, MS
These are super cheap and come with more than 1 in the box! It meet all my expectations and removed almost all my blackheads! I have used this product for a long time now and it has never disappointed me I love this product
Sam C.
Love these pore strips! They are the first ones I tried after I got them at my local Target and they blew me away! They hurt a bit to take off but that's to be expected, they weren't harsh on my skin and they didn't irritate any dry spots I had at the time of use. I'll buy these over and over again!
Ruby M.
Porterville, CA
Was not a big fan of these. They don't adhere well or harden all the way and they did not do anything special for my pores. I get a netter clean from cheaper versions of these strips. Hopefully someone else has better luck then me with these strips.
Carla S.
I bought these beacsue I wanted to get rid of stubborn blackheads. For the price of $14 I think it was very effective. However I was still left with some clogged pores, but a very smooth nose. I have repeatedly bought these, for the great value and for a one time use it took away most clogged pores.
McKenzie M.
Fresno
i wish these took more blackheads out of the skin . i also wish they didnt hurt that much when you pull them off . but they are very affordable and for the cost it is pretty pleasing . also the instructions confused me just a little bit . i can definitely see myself buying this product again in the future .
Xiomara M.
This always tends to get my troubled blackheads and funk out! Because I do have a fair/lighter  skin tone the blackheads were a bit more noticble. I even make my boyfriend do nose strips sessions with me! I reccomend doing nose strips about once or twice a week depending on how much makeup you wear.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?