BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips doesn’t get everything, but it definitely gets some. It hurts to pull it off but it’s tolerable. I had some leftover black spots of paper on my face from the strip but it came off with water.
Samantha G.
fresno
This product was pretty good! It actually got most almost of my blackheads... I did get dry skin after using it but nothing a little Aveeno can’t fix! I bought mine from wal-mart also seen in at target I think I might have seen it at marshals I guess that’s good if you just want to do a one stop shop hahah
Katie S.
Lubbock, TX
I used these black head strips a couple hours before I had to go to a formal event. It removed nearly all of the blackheads on my nose! I have very sensitive skin, and so I was happy that the product did not give me any irritation. I have been using the product for about 3 months now and I love it.
Raena P.
Dexter, MO
The pore strips have always been my go to. Just make sure you follow the directions on the box to get good results. You will be amazed at what all comes out of your pores with these strips. The charcoal ones are definitely my favorite. I have tried all of the ones they have out and I like these the best.
Tiffany H.
I have tried these a couple times. These hurt a lot! But I think that is very common with these pore strips. All in all I did like this product, it seemed to do the job. It really does get a lot of stuff out of your nose but, beauty is pain lol. I would definitely repurchase when I need a good pore strip.
Desiree S.
Concord , CA
When I first seen these trips I didn't think they were but I was so wrong they work so good you should've seen all the gunk that came out my nose with the strips I will definitely buy again and recommend and everyone
Mal C.
Richmond, VA
these work really well, you can always see all of the gunk that comes out of your pores when you take these off. I usually do it once every 6-8 weeks to get a deep cleaning out of them and it works wonderfully. Usually I buy them at ulta with my rewards card and coupons to get them at an even better price
Aline L.
Webster, TX
I had heard about this product before so I decided to try it for myself and let me just tell you OMGGG the results where unbelievable. As soon as I took it off so much junk was left behind on the pore strip. I was amazed too see how much came off by using the strip and how accurate the results were.
Desiree D.
Sacramento, CA
This product works amazingly at eliminating the annoying pores, blackheads around your nose. You can see on the strip what it took out. I make sure to do it at night before I go to bed.I will be buying again 100% and I highly recommend it for others!!! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips .
Emily F.
Dover, DE
These never get all of my sebaceous filaments out, but they sure do get a lot. I love these things. I only use them once a month or so, but they don't hurt to peel off, and do a good job at gently removing dirt and oil. My only complaint is that every once in a while, I'll great breakouts where I used one.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?