Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product was pretty good! It actually got most almost of my blackheads... I did get dry skin after using it but nothing a little Aveeno can’t fix! I bought mine from wal-mart also seen in at target I think I might have seen it at marshals I guess that’s good if you just want to do a one stop shop hahah
I used these black head strips a couple hours before I had to go to a formal event. It removed nearly all of the blackheads on my nose! I have very sensitive skin, and so I was happy that the product did not give me any irritation. I have been using the product for about 3 months now and I love it.
The pore strips have always been my go to. Just make sure you follow the directions on the box to get good results. You will be amazed at what all comes out of your pores with these strips. The charcoal ones are definitely my favorite. I have tried all of the ones they have out and I like these the best.
I have tried these a couple times. These hurt a lot! But I think that is very common with these pore strips. All in all I did like this product, it seemed to do the job. It really does get a lot of stuff out of your nose but, beauty is pain lol. I would definitely repurchase when I need a good pore strip.
When I first seen these trips I didn't think they were but I was so wrong they work so good you should've seen all the gunk that came out my nose with the strips I will definitely buy again and recommend and everyone
these work really well, you can always see all of the gunk that comes out of your pores when you take these off. I usually do it once every 6-8 weeks to get a deep cleaning out of them and it works wonderfully. Usually I buy them at ulta with my rewards card and coupons to get them at an even better price
I had heard about this product before so I decided to try it for myself and let me just tell you OMGGG the results where unbelievable. As soon as I took it off so much junk was left behind on the pore strip. I was amazed too see how much came off by using the strip and how accurate the results were.
This product works amazingly at eliminating the annoying pores, blackheads around your nose. You can see on the strip what it took out. I make sure to do it at night before I go to bed.I will be buying again 100% and I highly recommend it for others!!! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips .
These never get all of my sebaceous filaments out, but they sure do get a lot. I love these things. I only use them once a month or so, but they don't hurt to peel off, and do a good job at gently removing dirt and oil. My only complaint is that every once in a while, I'll great breakouts where I used one.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos