Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These strips can really hurt sensitive skin but they do unclog all the blackheads on your nose but it is harsh on the skin of your cheeks so be sure to use something to calm the redness after for sure. Can't say it doesn't work though!
I use these pretty regularly but can’t say that I’ve ever experienced a real “cleaning” feeling. I’ve wanted the experience of peeling it off to reveal tons of blackheads on the strip but haven’t had this happen. Kind of disappointing.
I think that these work a lot better than the normal pore strips. Charcoal is really good for your skin and I do notice more black heads come out with these ones. One down side thought is that they do leave black residue on your skin after peeling them off. I would recommend!!
These work amazing!!!!!! I love how easy they are to use and how satisfying it is to take them off and see all the dead skin and remains from your pores. A bit expensive so I don’t regularly buy but I love them for buying on occasion.
I like these pore strips! They are easy to use - you just stick them right on your nose. It's fun and easy....although very painful at the end (when you have to peel it off). I rated this product as a "3" because of how well it works. I do like this product, but it typically does not get all of the blackheads. Especially around the corners of your nose. This strip is a good starting place for removing blackheads, but definitely does not get the job done (completely).
These pore strips used to work for me years ago. It would get all the dirt and white heads off of my nose. Now, it doesn't work anymore. I don't know if it's my skin or if they changed the product, but either way, they no longer work for me.
I had actually made a video review on this product a long time ago and it works amazing. It's had a slight tingle feeling from the charcoal on the nose. It takes a while to try but watching down of your favorite tv show or doing some chores passes the time. It gets so much of that clogged stuff out of your pores in your nose. You can definitely see and feel the difference. It's much smoother and the nose with have a matte clean finish to the skin. I suggest to try!
Definitely gets in my pores and gets all the dirt out! It is really inexpensive! Leaves my skin feeling clean! Love this product and many others from this brand! Would recommend to anyone you wants a good skin care regimen for cheap!
I really love these nose strips. My only gripe is they don’t fit my nose properly. I gave a small nose and these seem to be made for people with larger noses. The product dies do great at removing black heads. I never seem to have them bad like you see pictures of people how have sticks of crud when they pull off the strips. (Sorry I know gross) but this doesn’t seem to happen for me so not sure if it’s exaggerated with those people or if I just don’t have them bad
Although slightly more expensive than brandless pore strips, these are far more effective than the many other types I have used. Pore strips are definitely not rocket science, but an essential to have in everyone's skincare kit. I have been purchasing these for years.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos