BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Danielle M.
Brick, NJ
These strips can really hurt sensitive skin but they do unclog all the blackheads on your nose but it is harsh on the skin of your cheeks so be sure to use something to calm the redness after for sure. Can't say it doesn't work though!
Helena M.
Little Falls, NJ
I use these pretty regularly but can’t say that I’ve ever experienced a real “cleaning” feeling. I’ve wanted the experience of peeling it off to reveal tons of blackheads on the strip but haven’t had this happen. Kind of disappointing.
MaKenna Y.
Pennsylvania
I think that these work a lot better than the normal pore strips. Charcoal is really good for your skin and I do notice more black heads come out with these ones. One down side thought is that they do leave black residue on your skin after peeling them off. I would recommend!!
Haley P.
These work amazing!!!!!! I love how easy they are to use and how satisfying it is to take them off and see all the dead skin and remains from your pores. A bit expensive so I don’t regularly buy but I love them for buying on occasion.
Erica H.
I like these pore strips! They are easy to use - you just stick them right on your nose. It's fun and easy....although very painful at the end (when you have to peel it off). I rated this product as a "3" because of how well it works. I do like this product, but it typically does not get all of the blackheads. Especially around the corners of your nose. This strip is a good starting place for removing blackheads, but definitely does not get the job done (completely).
Zainab A.
These pore strips used to work for me years ago. It would get all the dirt and white heads off of my nose. Now, it doesn't work anymore. I don't know if it's my skin or if they changed the product, but either way, they no longer work for me.
Ladeja G.
I had actually made a video review on this product a long time ago and it works amazing. It's had a slight tingle feeling from the charcoal on the nose. It takes a while to try but watching down of your favorite tv show or doing some chores passes the time. It gets so much of that clogged stuff out of your pores in your nose. You can definitely see and feel the difference. It's much smoother and the nose with have a matte clean finish to the skin. I suggest to try!
Isabella l.
stevens
Definitely gets in my pores and gets all the dirt out! It is really inexpensive! Leaves my skin feeling clean! Love this product and many others from this brand! Would recommend to anyone you wants a good skin care regimen for cheap!
Allyson M.
I really love these nose strips. My only gripe is they don’t fit my nose properly. I gave a small nose and these seem to be made for people with larger noses. The product dies do great at removing black heads. I never seem to have them bad like you see pictures of people how have sticks of crud when they pull off the strips. (Sorry I know gross) but this doesn’t seem to happen for me so not sure if it’s exaggerated with those people or if I just don’t have them bad
Daria L.
Bozeman
Although slightly more expensive than brandless pore strips, these are far more effective than the many other types I have used. Pore strips are definitely not rocket science, but an essential to have in everyone's skincare kit. I have been purchasing these for years.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?