Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I feel like these definitely work, every time I peel one off of my nose there's a bunch of little dirt specs/blackheads on the strip. The only problem is I don't think they work enough. They get a few, but they don't get all. You'd definitely have to do something other than just using the strips to get rid of your black heads because with the open pores after the strip is removed, the dirt just travels back inside.
I always get a lot of blackheads on my nose. I could never find a product that actually worked until these ! These strips are amazing every time I buy some I buy three or more boxes. Just so I never run out of them. I've had people use a strip and they fell in love and bought the product themselves !
This product work really well! It really helped my pores! It came in very nice packaging also! All in all I think this product was very effective. I got this online after I saw it on eBay I went to their sight. I think there could be some room for improvement but it is a good product and I recommend it!
I am amazed at the results from these pore strips! It's harsh on the skin, but with weekly use no damage is done. It's a good value, as you get many strips in a package and the packaging is cute and efficient. I wish they were slightly more gentle, but that's how it pulls blackheads and dirt from pores!
I have blackheads like crazy on my nose so I bought these to get rid of them! I used the strip and it looked like it got a ton of blackheads out when I looked at the strip but I really couldn't tell a difference on my nose. These are a little pricey so I'm not sure if it's really worth it in the long run!
This was my first time using nose strips and I would use these nose strips again . They did majority of the job with just 1 strip . I had a decent amount of blackheads :( . I was satisfied and it was honestly worth my money . I recommend these to my bestfriend and she went out and brought some herself .
I used to think that these did a really great job at removing all my gunk and blackheads on my nose, but I'm seeing that less the more I use them and pay attention. They do a decent job, but they could do a lot more in my opinion. I think these are best for somebody who has very minimal blackheads, etc.
This product is alright. Make sure you take it off from the sides first, working towards the middle. Don't expect it to take off all your blackheads, but it took off a decent amount. It hurts but not too bad to where I couldn't stand it. Overall, it's a decent product for the price, but there's better.
I was excited about the novelty of this product and the rave of charcoal for face cleansing. However, I didn't notice a significant difference when using these versus the standard biore pore strip. They kind of hurt when pulling off and the pay off wasn't that great. Probably will not try again.
I have plenty of white heads on my nose, they are very stubborn and I prefer the charcoal pore strips to the regular ones because they take more junk out! Honestly these don't have to be used just on the nose. I can easy cut them and use them on other parts of my face and it works great! I have re-purchase these so many times and will continue to do so!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos