Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This worked really well for me, however I haven't noticed a huge difference between the charcoal pore strips and the original Biore deep cleansing pore strips. This product is very easy to use and it works great at getting all the blackheads and whiteheads out. Leaves the nose really smooth and not oily, I love it!
I got a free one of these out of a magazine and decided to give it a try even though the regular pore strips never did much for my nose. These however were actually pretty good, while my nose will never look perfect it did take out all the dead skin and cleared almost all of the larger blackheads on my nose.
I have to say I was a bit disappointed with this product. Last week, I used these strips on myself and my husband. However, even after the strips completely dried, it didn't seem to pick up many blackheads. I had used Biore pore strips before and never had a problem, so I assume this is just for the charcoal ones?
I love these. I use them nightly and they take away my black heads from my nose. I buy mine at Walmart and have used them for sometime now and they still work like a charm at keeping my pores smaller and my black heads gone.
I received this product from a monthly make up box. When you apply the nose pad it has to be wet. It hardens on your nose which was interesting. After taking it off you can see the black heads on the pad. I liked it for a one time use but I wouldn’t recommend it daily. It made my nose really red after the use.
These do not work for me at all. I have tried all six strips that I had in my box and made sure I read the instructions step by step. I even watched YouTube videos to try to see what I was doing wrong. The strips would stick but when I pulled them off they didn't pull anything out with them and instead left a sticky black film on my nose that was difficult to wash off.
They are pretty good at their job. It gets all of the gross sebum out of your nose. Also don’t use them too much because pore strips make your pores larger. Also make sure to use toner after. I highly recommend this product
This is an awesome product! All you have to do is peel the back off of the strip and stick it to a wet nose. Leave on for a couple of minutes and voila! Your nose is free of those nasty blackheads and you can even see them on the strip after it's removed. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I've used these strips a few times, and unfortunately for my sensitive skin, they often leave my nose feeling sensitive and red. While they do get rid of some of my blackheads, my poor nose can't handle the abuse unless it's only once a month! If you don't have sensitive skin, however, these strips would be for you.
Heard many reviews on these and I feel like they are working in my just have to be consistent they sell st a low price at Walmart is where I get mine but I’m pretty sure you can dint them at your local drugs store
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos